>Bleach
O MY BANKAI TRAINING
>Kimetsu no Yaiba
O MY MOVING ORGANS
>Shingeki no Kyojin
O MY HEADLESS CONSCIOUSNESS
>Naruto
O MY PERFECT SUSANOO

I could keep going but the point is that asspulls are a staple of shounen manga and if you get care about them then you are an idiot.

Attached: rubber nen.png (861x470, 285.09K)

>O MY ULTRA INSTINCT
Foreshadow since episode 5 and built up as Super went on. You had 100 episodes to pick up on it.

>Foreshadow since episode 5
Lmao

They don't HAVE to be. Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken has very few, and the few that are there are nowhere near as bad as any of those you listed.

Bleach had a whole thing you've could've picked, and you select the least egregious thing.

I never said they HAVE to be in a shounen series, I'm just pointing out that they are an incredibly common trope and all of the fandoms pointing fingers at each other and crying "muh asspulls!!!!" are retarded

Okay cocksucker, go back to beating your cock to moeshit you braindead contrarian faglord. I could find more worth in a stain on the bottom of my fucking boot than your opinions, fuck off and consider drinking a nice glass of pine-sol. I bet you think you're clever, truth is you are a dime a dozen little retard. We get it, you watched a couple of jewtubers and now you think you got it all figured out, fuck off.

Attached: 1592453610215.png (406x358, 102.39K)

hell forshadow is too light of a word, Whis says plainly at the start of R:F 'When you've learn everything from me your body will move on its own and defend against even attacks you're not aware of' and goku getting ganked by the koala demonstrated exactly the kind of thing Whis was referring to

>everyone I don't like is a moeshitter!
kill yourself I love shounen manga

I just picked the first thing that came to mind and it was that for some reason kek

i'm grateful for asspulls because they generate funny threads.

anyway, is all that it takes to counter an asspull a little foreshadowing?

>O MY ULTRA INSTINCT
Super Perfect Cell was a bigger one, but it was a villain's asspull which are just inherently better than hero asspulls.

>is all that it takes to counter an asspull a little foreshadowing?
I guess idk, asspulls are such a non-issue to me that I wouldn't care either way

I just picked whatever came to mind first but yeah I agree Super Perfect Cell was awesome

>One Piece
>Nuclear explosion
say what again

i seriously want you to look at yourself and wonder why are you so critic of things to the point you had to make this post
you can just think all of these are bad, you don't need to dissect each and every plot hole
you don't even need to watch/read shonen if you don't want to

Alubarna was gonna get exploded but then Pell saved the day and somehow managed to survive the explosion at point-blank range

Dragon Ball is full of villain asspulls. It's still kinda shitty to be honest. Majin Buu had several (amongst which the most egregious were Super Buu escaping the Hyperbolic Chamber)

everyone agrees that it was bullshit, everyone who reads one piece agrees that it's dumb as fuck that pell lived
that's why we just don't think about it and enjoy the rest, not everything has to be perfect

Asspulls are cool because they make me laugh and everyone else mad

I love shonen manga though, asspulls are just another part of them and I don't get why everyone loses their mind when one happens

Oh, yeah, had forgotten about that. Pretty much every single "time bomb" Oda pulls has an asspull solution (which is why I never care about them).

It showed up as a blah blah blah talking point in ep.5, became two ass pulls in the T.O.P, became yet another ass pull against goat cell and now it's just some power up. DBSpics should kill themselves.

>w-well it's not an asspull, but [completely irrelevant babble that has nothing to do with the matter at hand]
Glad to know we agree that Ultra Instinct was properly introduced. Also see >goat cell
>fanfic promotional non canon manga
Discarded. I only talk canon here.

>not everything has to be perfect
I wholeheartedly agree with you. I don't read shounen for perfectly intelligent writing, I read them for epic fights and shit. It's an inherently low-brow genre and that's okay

>Dragonball
>O MY ULTRA INSTINCT
Zenkai is more of an asspull to be honest. It got abused to hell and back in Namek.

>O MY NUCLEAR EXPLOSION
That's it? Pell surviving is the only thing you have on One Piece? Luffychads... We are superior.

yeah same.
i wonder if any of these shounen asspulls have actually ruined a story for someone.
or if people only care about asspulls insofar as it lets them pretend they're superior to an extremely skilled and hardworking manga author and those who enjoy their stories.

shit lol, for One Piece i can think of one for each 5 chapters at least