JJK

She's actually dead, right? It has been almost a year since "that" incident

Attached: E2aq94oWQAACkxc.jpg (753x900, 84.72K)

we can only hope

Doesn't matter if she is, you KNOW she'll be brought back anyway.

Attached: 16260.png (351x302, 85.97K)

I dont really care about jjk but I like nobaras design (huge titties) what happens to her?

I haven't read the manga yet so thanks for making a spoiler thread

It's shonen trash. If you go in for the plot you're obviously going to be disappointed whether you are spoiled or not

Gets her eyeball exploded out of her skull and barely mentioned for a real world year after that

Who cares

she's makes my dick feel funny
too bad Gege only cares about men

>It has been almost a year since "that" incident
It's been more than that. Chapter 125 was released October 12, 2020. It's been a year and 4 months since then, and breaks -including a couple months of hiatus - are the only reason it's been only 50 chapters since then. And since the magazine takes 4 weeks off a year, a year of chapters is 48 chapters. So by time or by chapter count, it's been over a year.

more like Gaygay

Attached: 09983469745.png (1197x899, 658.84K)

I recently downloaded the anime mainly for her, is she just eye candy or relevant at all?

I don't know why anyone would think she's actually dead after seeing this panel.

She plays a pretty important part in the final Mahito fight in Shibuya. Todo and Itadori only get as far as they do because of her.

>Nobara
>Eye candy

>Female
>relevant

People don't understand how obvious foreshadowing can be in shonenshit

BASED chineseman

Only dumb underage shonen shitters can uniorically fall for these shitty fake deaths. Kinda makes sense tho, only kids who haven't read shit can enjoy this derivative copy and pasted rip off of every battle shonen ever and still fall for the same childish tricks

I would be kinda pissed if that was not the case, it would make literally zeros sense for mahito to casually fail his 100% lethal technique against a main character
that or she's transmutated in something

Maybe Gege likes the female characters scarred? I mean, just look at Maki.
Good thing Gege doesn't seem to give a fuck about Kasumi.

yeah, he seems to have very specific tastes, same reason for which every female character aside for miwa is a strong tsundere-ish girl

Learn to spoiler dumb reddit faggot

Attached: 1645241234871.jpg (320x304, 20.54K)

The funny thing is that Miwa easily has one of the most feminine designs on the manga. Maki could pass as a dude, and if you were to take away Nobara's udders, she would look boyish as well.