Where's my part 2 Fujimoto you lazy fuck

Where's my part 2 Fujimoto you lazy fuck

Attached: 1642815002478.jpg (907x1129, 238.6K)

>Chainsaw Man ended in 2020
What the fuck is that lazy hack doing? How much time does he need?

hope fujimoto puts more trans representation in part 2.

he probably doesn't care anymore anyway considering how rushed the last portion was

I hope you retarded chainsawtrannies go down the same path as the huntards.

He's working on a new one-shot, and after that he's doing Part Two.

>What the fuck is that lazy hack doing? How much time does he need?
He did Look Back in 2021.

More mangaka should just do their work in parts. I can't imagine how working on a weekly schedule for more than two years will fuck up your brain.

>a new one-shot
zzzzz

>B...B....BUT HE DID A SHORT ONE-SHOT SO IT MAKES SENSE THAT IT TAKES HIM 1 AND A HALF YEARS TO START PART 2!!!

He's did a lot of promotional and concept art for the Chainsaw anime, and now he is making another one-shot, so don't expect and CSM2 until summer.

>What the fuck is that lazy hack doing
He understood that he wrote himself into a corner by killing every important character off, so no part 2 for you

>He's did a lot of promotional and concept art for the Chainsaw anime
What? Stop lying, he didn't do shit.

Well maybe he used this time to carefully plan out the story of part 2 as well as the grander story of chainsaw man in general and only now has a concept ready to start working more detailed.

I know that's not the case, but I choose to live in denial, thank you very much.

Attached: go8l2e859qt71.png (332x613, 124.01K)

Hacksaw man

Lets be honest the ending was kino why risk to ruin everything and do a Hisayama?

Well, fujimoto has asked his fans to treat part 2 as a separate story. I am sure it will have different themes and tones. Kind of like kill bill vol. 1 and 2

He probably feels unfulfilled by making action kino like Fire Punch and CSM. I certainly got that feeling from reading that new oneshot about the lesbos who made "shark kick" or whatever the fuck. Seems like he's gone into a more pretentious and artsy phase now. He thinks he's too good for shonen. I'm guessing he'll be making artsy shit for a couple of years until he realizes nobody wants that faggy garbage, and so he'll return to action kino.

who cares, story became generic shonenshit after bomb arc anyway

They both sucked though

>ending was kino
Are you retarded? Makima didn't nearly live up to the hype, she just jobbed, took power with her and things returned to the status quo again.

>ALL MANGAKA SHOULD WORK UNTILL THEY ARE PHYSICALLY WRECKED, ONLY SO I COULD COOM AND CONSOOM AND HATE ON THEM AT THE SAME TIME

sus

>Fujimoto hate thread

I don't know what is supposed to be so special about this shit, literally read it the other day and most characters are just unlikable. The art isn't even good, very muddy a lot of times

who are you quoting

>T. Fujidrone