In terms of choreography and creativity, this fight destroys everything that Nanatsu no Taizai, One Punch Man...

In terms of choreography and creativity, this fight destroys everything that Nanatsu no Taizai, One Punch Man, My Hero Academia and Kimetsu no Yaiba have to offer.

Attached: ss.webm (320x240, 2.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xowB8LVxkEI&ab_channel=A5pect
youtube.com/watch?v=JKU8zEZyr4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I still remember the threads, god I miss Shippuden.

Kisame vs Bee was a better fight.

>epic flipping and twirling around
Wow, how novel.
I guess the guy holding multiple swords is original, but that's probably to the source materials credit. I didn't even notice he was doing that until he picked them up again, choreography wise he's just swinging and kicking.

Looks absolutely retarded, just completely random flipping and spinning. Guy leaves himself completely open constantly

>Wow, how novel.
still more complex and better choreagraphy than everything from Nanatsu no Taizai, One Punch Man, My Hero Academia and Kimetsu no Yaiba

see this

You often struggle to detect irony I see

>background is a jpeg that slowly translates as the characters move
Fucking epic

look

>Kimetsu no Yaiba
Tanjiro dealing with the multiple belts from this season, off the top of my head. Or the unarmed fight with Inosuke.

I miss fights like this nowadays animators think if you just move the background fast or have characters just teleport it's good fighting

>Tanjiro dealing with the multiple belts from this season, off the top of my head.
meh
>Or the unarmed fight with Inosuke.
good

not even the best fight naruto has. Rock Lee vs Gaara, Sarutobi vs Orochimaru, Naruto vs Sasuke, Sound 4 vs the genin, Jiraiya vs Pain, Kakashi vs Obito, Naruto vs Sasuke 2.0.

Still has shit writing and building though

Uzui vs Gyutaro alone is better than every fight in Naruto.
youtube.com/watch?v=xowB8LVxkEI&ab_channel=A5pect

nice bait

youtube.com/watch?v=JKU8zEZyr4w

>fast random punches and sword slashes with shitton of special effects with no actual choreography
Bait?

The beginning of that was quite janky. It looks like outright low-FPS CGI in some moments.

Why does it also destroy everything else in Naruto as well? Is it really acceptable to make 3 good fights over 700 episodes

You could post Tanjiro vs Inosuke, but insead you posted flash

Has the fucking sharingan - can barely follow the blades. man what a fucking failure

Attached: 54B09F5C-EDFA-423A-B319-842C6448BFF4.jpg (1066x1600, 366.84K)

What is the "actual choreography" in the OP fight? It's just one guy jumping and twirling, looks like a below average fight from a Star Wars prequel.