Otoutos belong to their nee-san

otoutos belong to their nee-san.

Attached: Furou Kyoudai - Chapter 003 - 7.jpg (751x1200, 154.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incest_in_folklore_and_mythology
iranicaonline.org/articles/marriage-next-of-kin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no greater form of love in the world.

Attached: 1623110980693.jpg (1156x850, 249.64K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incest_in_folklore_and_mythology

>In Japanese mythology, stories about incest between a brother and sister are quite common. In old Japanese literature, the definition of incest was restricted to only marriages between a brother and his younger sister. This would seem to permit marriage between a brother and his older sister, and the ancient Japanese apparently saw nothing wrong in this.

>Be japanese peasant farmer
>wife dies
>marry eldest daughter to replace her
>die
>eldest son marries your wife to secure his place in the family hierarchy and wealth

Anything of worth in volume 14.5?

Attached: kuchie-0013.jpg (1127x1600, 1.13M)

Someone post that SPYxFamily where the nee-san ntrd her otouto

Onee-chan supremacy

Neat safety net. If your daughter can't find a husband, you're still able to provide her one.

This one is interesting, I think there's much to unpack.
iranicaonline.org/articles/marriage-next-of-kin
but first "xwēdōdah" because I can only fit half through the word limit
>In Zoroastrian Middle Persian (Pahlavi) texts, the term xwēdōdah (Av. xᵛaētuuadaθa) is said to refer to marital unions of father and daughter, mother and son, or brother and sister (next-of-kin or close-kin marriage, nuclear family incest), and to be one of the most pious actions possible. The models for these unions were found in the Zoroastrian cosmogony. The meaning and function of the Avestan term is not clear from the contexts

>In a Persian story, there is once a king called Jam, whose vassals, stirred up by Ahriman, turn against him, so he has to flee with his older sister Jamag. They find safety upon an island in a bay of the great ocean.
Takes his beloved onee-chan to sagety
>Ahriman and the devs plan to destroy him. They search him for a long time but cannot find him. At last they locate him among the islands; two devs, who take on a male and female form, go forth to destroy him, by luring him with lies. When Jam meets them, he asks, "Who are you?" "We are a brother and sister like you," the male dev lied, "seeking protection from enemies, just as you are doing. Come, give me this sister of yours as wife, and I shall give you mine, so that our lineages may not be extinguished." And Jam does so. But instead of children, the female dev bears him all kinds of evil demons; similarly the male dev begets demons upon Jamag.
deceived into committing miscegenation because of a stigma supporting outcest by two devils
>Jam's head is still clouded with grief over the loss of his kingdom, so he takes no notice of the demons befouling his island and defiling his soul. But Jamag his sister sees the state of things more clearly.
Onee-chan sees through the deception formulates a plan
>One day, after Jam and the male dev drink wine, Jamag swaps places and clothes with the female dev. Jam, being drunk, sleeps with Jamag his older sister, thinking she is his wife, uniting his body with hers. The power and virtue of this xwedodah by Jam and Jamag, even though he sleeps with her unknowingly and in drunkenness, is such that the two deceitful devs and all the demons they had produced are quickly eliminated, as well as thousands of other evil spirits. Jam quickly recovers his right mind; soon he is restored to the kingship, defeating his enemies. His older sister Jamag he makes his wife and queen
Otouto marrying Onee-chan is a blessed union that can solve all ills

Attached: incest is so 5 years ago.jpg (800x1200, 304.74K)

Ah I remember this, there's that hot popular guy who actually wins the nee-san right?

really?

Attached: 1628250931832.jpg (680x680, 76.85K)

That would make sense, no lonely spinster.

It's a shoujo manga, what did you expect?

wincest

lmao no, even that old ass twins where the otouto had to crossdress so he can live with his sister doesn't ends with a wincest.

Attached: file.png (700x1048, 718.77K)

No, he's a dumb cuckold and troll. It's only a few chapters long and the siblings stay together, but it never really progresses.
It actually starts with the sister being worried that her brother is being stolen away from her and trying to accept Only to realize nearly to late that it was a spooky ghost trying to kill her otouto when she isn't with him
Just report the cuckold for trolling outside of Any Forums.

Thank you user. May you have a lot of children with your sister

Attached: 1635008178318.png (915x1000, 251.51K)

I wonder how many are based on truth or fictional morality tales?

or just erotica