Im still fucking mad. she should have won why yotsuba of all people...

Im still fucking mad. she should have won why yotsuba of all people. if miku won or ichika it would have been somewhat acceptable but fucking yotsuba won. I hate yotsuba so much

Attached: Itsnotfair.jpg (400x591, 59.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.org/chapter/f00d0f54-d526-457f-9681-52345507adf6/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like how this series seems to have no redeeming qualities and people just talk about who won and lost.

I never read it but every time we have a thread about it the overwhelming majority of posters seem to agree that it went to shit at some point.

It's a chore to read. I just read the spoilers so I could participate in the flamewars.

seething

Attached: ........gif (600x480, 757.63K)

Nijibros...

I hate Sachi

Why do people even read this genre? It's literally just 200+ chapters of cockteasing and ecchi shenanigans and then in the last chapter, "btw this girl won."

Itsuki was the only one deserving to win. Nino had it coming.

Attached: 21b13732-fd6b-4f3a-90f5-b4adbd79480f.png (2230x1600, 1.2M)

>Why do people even read this genre?
Journey not the destination, but when the journey sucks and people just want to get it over with they end up only remembering the end result.

But that seems like every harem manga. All anybody talks about is who won- ah.

ninibros...

I will kill you.

This was 120 chapters only.

>I never read it
It went to shit after Nino's confession chapters
c59 and c60.
If you want to understand why she is so loved just read them and all will become clear.
mangadex.org/chapter/f00d0f54-d526-457f-9681-52345507adf6/1

The mystery of who is the bride is the entire point of the story you retard. And it's not like other harem romcoms or even series where there is a mc bowl of any kind are any different. People just enjoy the shitflinging that come with shipping wars even though many don't want to admit it.

Itsuki was made to be papakano's little whore.

Kill yourself yotsuba apologist

Itsuki should've won

>Nino should have won
Yeah because
>drug him
>act like an utter bitch
>drug him AGAIN
>do a complete 180 over the span of three chapters
>start wanting to suck his cock 24/7 while he never pays attention to her
was such a compelling romance.

Then again, the people who say Itsuki should have won are even worse because all she got in the whole manga were a couple of "I'm totally the main girl guys" scenes and people are super conditioned to believe they win.

Attached: Itsuki the Mad Titan.png (1697x1066, 1.49M)