You are finally too old to enjoy most anime

>You are finally too old to enjoy most anime
well, i guess it had to happen at some point

Attached: sad-anime-icegif-1.gif (500x281, 350.18K)

fuck off you failed normalfag

I'm 37 and my age is not stopping me from enjoying any anime. The only issue is having already seen so much, my expectations of what's good has risen to unrealistic levels. So few shows or movies ever wow me. But even with that said, I'm able to enjoy a show for just being decent. Or sometimes I go into a show with low expectations and it exceeds it. Watched this just last week and it really surprised me by having two characters that went completely opposite of the usual relationship tropes.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Servant x Service - 07 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_00.08_[2021.12.12_15.54.55].jpg (1920x1080, 120.86K)

So then don't come here anymore, god you oldfags with the "you're here forever" meme are insufferable.

It's time to start reading manga.

based, but i just cannot take the fucking "i will win for my friends" shit no more. i mean the message is good but i cant stand how is delivered.
i still like some anime but like 80% is no unwatchable for me

I am probably older than you and watch shit with my wife all the time. I am willing to bet you just don't have a watch partner and are getting bored of it

New BRS soon !

Yeah it's time to watch some adults movies like Star Wars or Pulp Fiction.

Attached: 1641932284312.png (447x638, 332.39K)

ironic
manga about normalfaggotry is being against normalfags

Oh boo hoo. Get a new hobby then.

no

>i still like some anime but like 80% is no unwatchable for me
Yes, and? It's a medium, not a genre. Would you say you can't enjoy movies because you don't enjoy mindlessly consuming every single movie that comes out?

>watched akira and cowboy bebop
>bros...is anyone else too old for anime...

I still enjoy anime but my main problem is I'm too embarrassed to watch it when my mom or sisters are home is that okay??? Or maybe I have a psychological problem???

nobody gives a fuck dude go find a hobby other than blog posting on Any Forums

the cast is the most normalfag people i've seen, idk who this is intended for

>the cast is the most normalfag people i've seen
>idk who this is intended for
normalfags?

See At the very least please refrain from further shitting up the board with your inane blogposting. Nobody gives a fuck. On a side note, you're retarded and getting older doesn't make you stop enjoying things.

My father is 57 and he thoroughly enjoyed Konosuba and Kakegurui.

>dad is obsessed with shitty Hallmark romance movies and baseball
>can't get him to try this

Attached: crossgametsundere.jpg (500x281, 30.73K)

I feel like it's surprisingly easy to get people into anime, even those who you wouldn't think would like it. The hard part however is getting them to watch subbed instead of dubbed.