He has a point

He has a point.

Attached: 1543265832881.jpg (414x680, 87.82K)

3D lolibabas would be terrifying user, I don't ever want to think about lolibabas outside the context of anime.

How so?

My man has his facts straight.

Imagine someone with the looks and mannerisms of a child, but she's also a partner at a contract law practice.

Wouldn't being a partner at a contract law practice just make a person desirable due to them likely having money and having their shit more together.

All the baggage tied to being an actual person
It'd probably suck to assume that the only reason anyone would want to get involved with you intimately is because they're pedophiles for example

Indeed

Attached: Suwako.jpg (2892x4092, 1.23M)

It wouldn't be pedophilia if Lolibabas were a thing.

I closest to a "Lolibaba" woman I've met was the woman who helped me find a highschool when I was in 8th grade. She was a old woman(grey hair and all), but shes was really short (around 4ft 9/5ft), shorter than me. She had a face and voice cute for an old woman and I remember being really jealous when I found out that she had a husband.

Attached: Not a lolicon.jpg (640x871, 46.44K)

There's a woman on YouTube's tlc who's an adult, but get mistake for a 8 year old because radiation therapy halted her physical puberty.

She could also be your accountant.

Attached: Tax loli.png (1920x1080, 3.71M)

Legally speaking sure, but people don't generally rely on legal definitions of things when judging others. Just think about how many times they'd have to deal with getting the cops called when they go on dates because someone would think they're being groomed just out in the open.
There's also more mundane stuff like getting carded when they want to buy alcohol and shit. Just all around sounds like an unpleasant life.

No, you misunderstand. If adults indistinguishable from children existed, the features wouldn't be considered childish.

Attached: Murasame butt.jpg (1436x1779, 1.06M)

I wish there was a doujin a russian lolibabushka

a lolibaba wouldn't have the mannerisms of a child
that's the whole point of the baba part

Attached: Scylla.jpg (850x1200, 469.91K)

Isekaifags should be skinned and raped

Love this guy's artstyle

Attached: diamonds.png (369x548, 287.5K)