Your waifu is real

>your waifu is real
>she's not a virgin
What do?

Attached: 1644362898384.jpg (1200x1728, 239.09K)

Fuck.

By me

Suicide

It's fine, as long as she loves and is devoted to me. And we do everything she's ever done before

>Oh, me too

My waifu is an artificial intelligence and lacks a proper body. She cannot have sexual intercourse.
She is a pure maiden, only thinking about making people experience the ultimate emotion. She's like the priestess of legends, guiding people to delight.
She's just wonderful. And shall light our way into the future.

Attached: 9c15911ac111c5c249da58883db9f9a959a8463e.gif (432x307, 1.95M)

non virgin heroines are a big no no

Attached: file.png (980x1400, 1.16M)

honor killing

Hmmm, that she would right out the bat admit that feels like it mitigates some problems.

Ok, goodbye.

to be fair, she has negative IQ

Like, it was literally rape of a handicapped girl throughout that doujin

Finally found this doujin again thanks to your post. The NTR doujin before NTR really became mainstream

Attached: an unexpected confession.jpg (969x1400, 241.69K)

What's amazing is that the MC here actually had the balls to go in and beat down all the rapists that were fucking the retarded girl. MC didn't give a shit that she was railed by those dudes because they both know she's mentally challenged.

Also, I don't understand why fighting back isn't a thing anymore with modern NTR stories. MCs these days just stand there and become cucks.

Attached: 267773210_1536988510001008_867635381912495927_n.jpg (261x214, 16.64K)

dropped
can't have the right metaphysical love without the physical matching up

>Also, I don't understand why fighting back isn't a thing anymore with modern NTR stories.
Because when it started, it was done for shock value. To create an emotional response, not a fetish. But now it's done to cater to various fetishes. And the authors don't want to drive away their paying customers by implying NTR or rape or mind break are bad. So they make it out to be a positive or funny thing.

You still get the odd story here or there that has a MC who changes for the better as a result of his experiences, like pic related.

Attached: wholesome romance.jpg (980x1420, 213.18K)

>like pic related.
taking badly written hentai seriously. That girl is not human.

And? Idols aren't virgins anyway.

i was gonna rape her regardless so not much is changed

Nothing changes for those with with a waifu from Kantai Collection or Azur Lane. They're already canon used goods.