I don't get it

>wow... schizophrenic sociopath japanese men, MASTERPIECE

Attached: v23.jpg (875x1280, 114.22K)

Shit thread

It is a masterpiece and you're mad that your moe shit will NEVER reach the summit

lazy bait

>lazy bait

What does that mean?

well, you know, it means *BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

?
Meds
Genuinely didn't get why people deem it as masterpiece. Pacing is a little eh. It's just a good samurai manga backed with nice art, but not "MASTERPIECE" level.

>He didn't become Invincible under the Sun
ngmi

If you're genuinely OP, you shouldn't have started a thread by shitting out words instead of making a coherent attempt at conversation. But, to answer your question, the art is badass, it has some nice character arcs, and some emotional weight.

art, character writing and panels in general are masterpiece level to me, how much did you read? and what do you define as masterpiece?

you described a generic shonen

I agree that I wouldn't call it a masterpiece, but I get why.

t. woman

>>Pls don't let this go to page 10
user, there's not much to discuss because like HxH, there are no fucking chapters

>art & panel
Art is great
>character writing
Only for musashi, matahachi, kojiro, itto, jisai, and denishiciro. The rest are average to meh tier. examples would be Otsu, jotaro and yoshioka's older brother (can't even remember his name lmao)
>how much did you read
Currently at Vol. 34
>what do you define as masterpiece
Something that make you feel "this is the one, nothing is like this and never will be the same as this one" kind. Perfect in every aspect.

>musashi, matahachi, kojiro, itto, jisai, and denishiciro.
that's a lot, especially considering how few main important characters there are

>Something that make you feel "this is the one, nothing is like this and never will be the same as this one" kind. Perfect in every aspect.
nothing like that exist, there isn't an objective metric for storytelling, and it will always depends onm your taste, is there at least a manga you consider one masterpiece?

*nothing like that exists, there isn't an objective metric for storytelling, and it will always depend on your taste, is there at least one manga you consider a masterpiece?

I'm not that user but the only masterpiece samurai manga is lone wolf and cub

dunno, just read the first chapter for now, but at least on the art level vagabiond is superior

i read the climbing manga and it was fucking horseshit outside of the art

is this the same?

Gon

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x326, 13.78K)