Attached: file.png (270x334, 94.26K)

gotta accept it and move on

literally who

has it been the full year yet?

filthy frank

Is there only like two photos of him?

nah there's a handful
one of the more recent ones was him after a workout(?) with one of his buddies

I remember thinking it was all a massive shitpost when I first saw some normies I know posting about it, I thought "lmao someone did a funny again".

>Every soul will taste death, and you will only be given your [full] compensation on the Day of Resurrection. So he who is drawn away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise has attained [his desire]. And what is the life of this world except the enjoyment of delusion.
Quran 3:185

His death is tragic comedy. He basically got addicted to idol master and didn't write anything for a really long time. Then decided he'll write a few more chapters, wrote I think one or two, then got addicted to idol master again, and then decided he's going to write a few more chapters; did and then died. The story's core conflicts never really got resolved, but somehow, both sides of the coin ended up with their own resolutions so it the story probably ended on the best note it could end. Berserk was clearly in decline basically 2013 after.

He was drawing slowly because he transitioned to digital art and he was doing shit like literal pixel-hunting to the point where his assistants had to tell him to stop multiple times.

We're truly in the worst timeline.

Attached: 1621508413846.png (798x504, 402.72K)

I think neither of these are the reason for that slow pace. The idolmaster meme is ridiculously stupid i can't believe people take it seriously. A faster pace would have meant more money for each page drawn. There must have been another reason i think.

Miura was a perfectionist when it came to drawing.

get over it

Reason for what, his death? It was overwork. Did you not see his schedule?

>Did you not see his schedule?
What schedule? The one he talked about in an interview from 12 years ago? I will never believe the pace of the last 10 years were made under that same schedule.

I know user......

>ret/a/rds joke about how he will die before finishing berserk for years
>he actually does
>NOOOOOOOO HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN???? ;__;

Berserk finished well over 20 years ago

He didn't have the discipline, pure and simple. The money was coming in from licensees for anime, toys, video games, t-shirts, etc... The manga was selling well nationwide. He wasn't hungry anymore.

The same thing happened to Togashi. Same thing happened to Kubotite and Kishimoto (they have enough money now, why illustrate manga regularly).

Only GOda has the drive.

In my experience when people taste money and success they keep wanting it even more. Which is why those mangaka's behavior is really strange and suspicious to me.
>Only GOda has the drive
All wasted since the whole post timeskip is garbage.

Time to get over it, Berserk hadn't been good for a long time anyway.

How much money do you need, though? Why keep drawing every day putting out a new chapter every week when you can be at home enjoying your money.

>Both Berserk and Filthy Frank were left unfinished

Attached: 9.jpg (568x612, 207.18K)