Fire Force Finale:

Finally, we get to see Maka's mom.
Ch 304 Raws: imgur.com/a/JROK9Qv

Attached: uRHjeR7.jpg (910x1477, 186.63K)

>those last few pages
so wait, soul eater is only like a few decades after fire force?

wait I'm retarded, nevermind.

Well that was retarded. This whole prequel thing is really forced and pointless. I am surprised he made an even shiftier ending than soul eater. Glad he’s retiring.

So what happened to Inca?

Hopefully dead.

she wanted Shinra to cum inside her and make babies, Shinra told her to fuck off, she still insists to have his babies, then a timeskip happens and it's unknown what the fuck happened between them but Shinra does have a son who isn't seen but mentioned. Inca is also still around and showed up with Arthur

I don't get it

Wasn't forced at all. It was teased bit by bit in the final arc and then bam. It was great, most fun manga arc in a while

Well we gwt to finally see Maka's mother.
I wish we got the SE cast cracking the black moon open.

So how long?
they said 25 year?

has got it going on

Theres 2 time skip in this ch. Time has long pass when it transition to death in his new design

The text on the right says to look forward to Ohkubo's next work. Maybe he isn't retiring after all?

so are we going to reread soul eater?

Where's MILF Iris? she definitely has birthed at least one kid by now after the time skip

Soul Eaters babies are next?

Didn't the author say that Fire Force was his last manga

who standing next to arthur after the timeskip?

anime when. The anime had no right being as good as it was tho

So are the events of Fire Force actually recorded as real history, or were they just passed on as folktales about Fire Jesus and his gang?

His next work are making babies.

>ce actually recorded as real history, or were they just passed

Considering that Spirit and his Wife are reading Maka a book about it, I suppose it is more like a folktale/religious--like story than actual recorded history.

And keep it like that it's more convenient to the author to get away with plotholes between SE narrated past and FF now that it's the same world lol.

>nothing on where everyone ended up or what they ended up doing
>nothing on who ended up with who or even their offspring
>half the epilogue is devoted to random Inca bs that goes nowhere
>no Arthur x Haumea
Author really only gave a shit about Soul Eater at the end. A waste.

Attached: 1644071892304.jpg (915x1222, 89.21K)

>kid version of soul eater protagonists
>no tsubaki, no liz and no patty
why...