Tokyo 7th Sisters

Happy 8th Anniversary T7S

Attached: images (23).jpg (466x658, 88.16K)

Omdetto.

HaruMusu forever.

Happy 8

Attached: Happy Birthday EpicCrossover bitchboi who got triggered by a fucking cuck picture.jpg (1200x675, 99.76K)

Wrong thread.

9 years more.

Dead franchise

Dunno asshole. You look like the retard who loves fucking up Love Live threads.

Attached: _Aidorufag_Boogeyman_Rent-Free_Schizo_Seething_Shit_Filename_drawing_by_Anti-Idolchad-69696969.jpg (1280x720, 130.75K)

I have no idea what you're talking about.

It's the 8th year and they still keep shafting the only girl anyone cares about. Why do so many games have retarded devs?

She won the Annual Song Contest. She'll get something soon.

Right, like Heaven's Rave won last year's annual song contest and still got literally nothing to this day.

Didn't they get a special gacha?

What's the point if they didn't even get a new card from there? I already got all of Makoto's cards anyway.

I see. June's coming up, hopefully you'll get something.

Won't actually catch anyone's attention unless she gets a solo song or something.

The rule.

You don't get solos unless you are a very popular, and busy seiyuu, with a starring role in some Idol series like Rikka Tachibana and Anju Inami, or you're one of the MCs.

Nah, it's more of because it'll hog the top spot in every single annual song contest thereafter.

Makes sense but it should also need to be the kind of doof-doof, edgy techno music that people like nowadays (Axis, Roselia).

Citrus wa kataomoi and Don Kan Boy didn't need to be that, though.