Continuing from

Attached: 1.jpg (1067x1600, 171.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=llnXhrCn9Yo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IMPURE THOUGHTS ABOUT JUNIPER

Attached: 2.jpg (1067x1600, 414.04K)

Blessed first post

How the fuck is his Braviary level 54? Is he so autistic he power leveled in around town

Damn that looks like it hurts

Yes.

Attached: 3.jpg (1067x1600, 342.95K)

For 9 years

Why yes, I grinded in route 1 against level 2 mons for a whole decade. How could you tell?

Attached: 4.jpg (1067x1600, 320.1K)

Reminds me of that guy in KH1 who did a challenge to get to level 100 in the first area

>forgot the gigachad pic

A buddy of mine playing for the first time once leveled his starter to 100 before the third gym once

>

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

as in Destiny Islands?
by beating Selphie, Wakka and Tidus?

Attached: 5.jpg (1067x1600, 321.25K)

Yes

I did the first time I played Diamond as a kid. I got a Staraptor before even beating Roark

He already had it as a Rufflet.
You can probably guess how it went from there.

god I can't unhear the Yahoo jingle now

Attached: 6.jpg (1067x1600, 413.11K)

Damn thats some powerful autism. Munna must be eating good
Also why is it called Mustain it ain't evolved yet? Does black just call his mons by their final form?

>doesn't have a cellphone
That damn Luddite!

Bianca the battlesexual

You will see the extent of his name autism real soon.

Keep reading

Staraptor doesn't need near post-game levels to evolve at least. What the fuck were they thinking with some of those levels?

I hear Black*Star's YAHOO

Attached: 7.jpg (1067x1600, 334.1K)

One familiar looking face there.
ALSO ENTER

Literally the coolest League ever made, and you cannot refute this. From the typing to the designs to the characters—just fucking cool. Their building and their respective rooms were kick-ass too.

I was pretty mad that both my Pawniard and my Mienfoo were regularly eating shit in the endgame because lv50+ to evolve be a bitch

Attached: 8.jpg (1067x1600, 370.03K)

Attached: PotatoBlack.jpg (109x139, 6.67K)

They atarted the trend of big fuck off rooms you could fight in any order, which was lame

best elite four theme too
youtube.com/watch?v=llnXhrCn9Yo

Attached: 9.jpg (1067x1600, 279.34K)

Didn't the BW releases actually start much later on, around when he meets White, and then backfill these chronologically earlier chapters in a different magazine or even the volume releases? I recall the order of what got published being super fucked, but maybe that was just the scanlations.

>he's a name autist
If you don't name your pokemon literally the first thing that pops into your head as soon as you get them, you're a bitch

Jesus fuck that's terrible. And I thought that the FF7 one with over 400+ hours was already peak autism.

>can champagne them in any order so they are all the same level
No

>sad pupitar noises

The over Lvl 40-50 requirements for some of the Unova Pokemon lines were just insane, with Hydreigon is the most infamous example-Gamefreak just wanted to make you suffer, I swea.

reading this again makes it clear he has adhd. you'd think the pokeworld would be medically advanced enough to help him

Attached: 10.jpg (1067x1600, 242.03K)

I got traded a Vullaby early on and had to drag it all the way to Victory Road before it evolved
1/10 would not recommend

Larvitar was super guilty of this too
>onkly available at the literal last dungeon
>shows up at lv20 or so
>needs lv30 for lmao no atk stats form
>then you gotta grind that shit to 55 to finally have the coolest gen 2 mon in your hands

Attached: 12.jpg (1067x1600, 267.1K)

Reminder that Black is the first male mc since Red to actually want to do this "beat the gym leader/league" thing. No one in the GSC chapters gave a shit and then it was Sapphire and Platina. Though Platina wasn't as gung-ho about it and was just more interested in it than either Pearl or Diamond. It's not really important, but it was always something that stuck with me.

*>swear

Attached: 13.jpg (1067x1600, 306.26K)

>strategy plan has only 2 pages filled out
>page one
>GET EIGHT BADGES
>page two
>BEAT THE LEAGUE

In B2 it was the easiest shit because the black tower scaled to like level 80 so grinding there was the easiest shit ever

Attached: 14.jpg (1067x1600, 244.04K)

yeah but I'm talking about back in Gen 2
in BW you could get Tyranitars in the wild in the postgame and thank god for that

haha! time for Unova

Attached: 1346003125385.png (379x347, 98.07K)