Be honest Any Forums, did you enjoy this manga or no ?

Be honest Any Forums, did you enjoy this manga or no ?

Attached: Attack_on_Titan_Season_1.jpg (1483x2048, 1.46M)

I enjoyed it with all its faults up until the end. That broke me. I do not abide simping and cuckoldry.

The world deserves the rumbling.

I don't read the manga but the anime was "ok"

I enjoyed it about half way. Then the story lost my interest so it was sunk fallacy rest of the way. It's a no for me as a whole- but not gonnna tell others not to give it a shot if they're interested.

Manga of the decade until the ending. Such a fucking waste to see a great story get shitty ending. I'd take a mediocre story with a satisfactory end anyday

It had its big highs but equally big lows

The main attraction to the show was the mystery behind the titans. When they revealed it was just spinal fluid injections or whatever I was still waiting for the big reveal, then I realized that was it, and only continued to watch out of investment

It was good until the reveal about humans being the actual big bad. It went just downhill from there.

Very much.

Yeah, but that's more so because I had close to zero exposure to other stories and manga in general. Once I revisited it, it became clear to me how painfully mediocre the manga is (in art and story) and was only pushed to higher levels by the first few seasons.

i read the first and last chapters one day and felt that i'd gotten enough out of it - sort of filled in the blanks with Any Forums's collective meltdowns over the years any time isayama churned out something it didn't like

Attached: eren monster.jpg (686x768, 159.48K)

I liked the manga until it shifted perspective to Marley

Despite the atrocious ending, yes i did. The first half of ch. 131 is my headcanon ending, with the avengers retards failing in their goal. I don't even care if Eren died or not as long as the rumbling was complete and the island safe. It was too much to ask out of that coward Isayama and the dipshits who pressured him into writing that abomination.

The buildup to the Marley war was really good and nailbiting, however:
>Armin is a stagnant character that has little to no character progression nor interesting personality. He is the worst character in the series by far.
>The entire serum-bowl shit was retarded, Erwin didn't even accomplish his goal but "oh he's a devil let him rest" or some dumb symbolic bullshit. Such an unsatisfying fight.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ymir
I can go on. It's such a shame it ended the way it did, I'll never forget the moment Eren transformed into a titan for the first time. 15 year old me shit bricks.

Attached: 288238282832.png (588x330, 311.6K)

yes, enjoyed it a lot, the final obviosuly is shit, but I still appreciate all that came before
not a fan of the revealtions that outside of the wall the main thing was a non-europe with a 30's aesthetic

Anime was great until the last few episodes of S3 which is when big cracks started to form that were impossible to ignore.
S4 part 1 started off as kind of a slog with a whole new cast of uninteresting characters but then the slow buildup resulted in a pretty exciting battle with the original cast returning...only to slow back down and get back into dumb Gundam politics. From there on, it's a steady decline in quality until the parts that are just starting to be animated which is where the train completely goes off the tracks.

>big cracks started to form that were impossible to ignore.
what cracks?

Yeah sure. I would be lying if i said i didn't like the years of theorycrafting and seeing the story develop, even it the ending was awful. I still remember the days when the beast titan was just monkey trouble, i remember the threads for the big reveal chapters. These are good memories, even if they're made a bit bitter by the ending.

I liked the ending up until armin says "thank you for the genocide"

I did

genuinely has some of the best writing in shounen till the AVENGERS arc where it began to fall apart at the seams

I dropped the manga as soon as Erin transformed into a meat mech or whatever you call it.

>dumb Gundam politics
The wall church intrigue was a hell of a lot better than the >genocide bad plot point. Isayama really couldn't juggle that point. It was decently done, but not great, barely even good.

Then of course the eren cuck reveal which shattered his character

I dropped when they gave the serum to Armin.

I enjoyed it up until FREEDOM.