So are they gonna finish Berserk with Miura's notes or is Guts doomed to never find an end to his journey?

So are they gonna finish Berserk with Miura's notes or is Guts doomed to never find an end to his journey?

Attached: tumblr_68b235cc8dae3bdcc6b6663456b18ec5_6c8c8289_1280.jpg (736x552, 46.72K)

doomed

move on bro, 364 is all we are going to get

Doomed.

I would like to see it completed, but something like this no one else would be able to finish it properly.

The best course of action would be to get a bunch of manga creators together to create a Berserk anthology series in honor of Miura like they did for Getter Robo

>implying it was ever going to get a satisfying ending
Nothing would have been able to do the journey justice. It became too big to ever reel back in.

It's an allegory bro. There is no ending to the suffering in this world. Evil wins and heroes can only keep fighting for their entire lives.

Miura wrote the story by the seat of his pants, literally. He hasn't left any notes, I'm afraid.

Well then someone close enough of a friend to him to know how he thinks perhaps?

I just wanted to see Griffith and the God Hand die and failing in their great schemes. Regardless of how well or bad the execution of it, that alone would have been satisfying.

Even if Miura did not die, Berserk would not finish. It will keep going on for 2 decades with 20 chapters of nothing much. Miura pretty much lost all interest in his manga and only continued because of expectations. I am still not convinced that he did not fake his death so that he doesn't have to write further

>The best course of action would be to get a bunch of manga creators together to create a Berserk anthology series in honor of Miura like they did for Getter Robo
This, please. Imagine like 10 chapters worth of content or so and each chapter drawn by different artists

I doubt there were any notes left behind beyond what they used for 364. Just come to terms with it and move on. If we get a 365, great, but I don't think we will.

They'll pass the series on to Togashi to finish

Berserk went to shit decades ago. Get over it already.

Miura and Togashi both got isekai'd.

God no. A bad ending can destroy decades of work, everything that went into building up a series. There are countless fictional works ruined by terrible endings or last installments, we don't need another. Manga in particular is prone to terrible endings relative to however good the series was, mostly due to their heavy workloads and tight release schedules over years/decades all mostly ran by a single person who has to deal with regular editor intervention. If you want a great contemporary example, just head on down to the snk general that is still running on high-grade copium 24/7. The current thread op seems to have been made by a footfag.

Guts found an end to his journey though, he walked off to a magical oasis to live out his days with the only people he cares about. The end.

God should have taken Isayama's life instead of Miura

Miura at least tried to continue his work. Togashi is a pathetic faggot who can't even admit to his fans that he doesn't want to do anything anymore. He has plenty of money and alleged health problems, so it's not like he isn't in a good position to retire. I would completely respect his decision to quit and not want anyone else to continue hxh, but he's too much of a little bitch to say it.

That would have been ideal, but I would also settle for Togashi as a middle ground.

you forgot to spoiler it

To where, im@s world?

My spoiler got isekai'd with them too.

Yes, a world of singing idol sorceresses.

I think it's very poetic and fitting end for the struggler who's struggle will never end. Sad as it might be, we must imagine Guts happy just like how Miura was happy.

Attached: 1645325287235.jpg (640x360, 149.56K)