What does Nagatoro even see in this dweeb? Is he hiding a 12 inch cock in his trousers or what?

What does Nagatoro even see in this dweeb? Is he hiding a 12 inch cock in his trousers or what?

Attached: Nagatoro made senpai cry Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san ep1--6OS0iipQnQ-[00.00.000-00.28.677].webm (854x480, 2.51M)

14 inches from what I heard from Sakura :)

Why was nagatoro surpassed so easily?

Attached: 1643407084868.jpg (970x375, 249.89K)

not brown enough and to old

Ah, yes. The BSC.

>What does cute girl in self-insert harem see in self-insert?
Dime-a-dozen plot that only the biggest losers like.
One has to be both a lonely loser and lack imagination to like this: the lonely losers with imagination don't need this to dream up their own ideal lover who'd give them attention.

Attached: dreamt_up_angel.png (725x1024, 615.46K)

nagatoro is cringe and sus

Beautiful supple sporty girl vs diamond dozen whore

Lonely losers on Any Forums unite!

And she took every one of them

Attached: Screenshot (874) - Copy.png (1920x1080, 2.42M)

>12 inch cock in his trousers
yes. chapter 7, iirc. coincidentally it's also the last chapter where she bullies him, in chapter 8 she switches to erotic teasing.

Sounds like loser projection. The appeal of this manga actually isn't so much Nagatoro herself as her dynamic with her malewife boyfriend.

dime a dozen

chapter 4 actually. this is also probably why she gets so blushing and scared when their relationship progresses, she knows the day is getting closer when she'll have to fit that in.

Attached: 1628382086047.png (1077x1533, 622.4K)

See (you) on monday.

Anyway, all that attempts to start some petty rivalry looks quite lame.

Attached: Kneel.jpg (1080x435, 83.97K)

he knows how to draw and has pasion for it.
women get wet for a guy with goals

Attached: 1642541039794.jpg (2000x3096, 384.47K)

for all intensive purposes she's nothing but a diamond dozen whore

I think you're taking her for granite

He doesn't even have a name and is on zero of the covers.
Do you actually delude yourself that people care about him more than just to mentally replace him with themselves so they can imagine all the popular kids that bullied them were really in love with them.

and you're putting her on a pedalstool

Stop projecting retard. It is a fun scenario and seeing how the girls act is fun to read. You don't have to "self insert" to enjoy it but if you do that's fine as well

But I am not passionate about art so how am I supposed to relate