Isekais

If you were isekai'd(or writing a isekai LN) and could create/reform a city/country, which urbanism would you use?

me: high density and walkable, ban cars when industrial age comes

Attached: Screenshot_1787.png (1440x900, 2.09M)

>high density
enjoy your plagues

Ask an actual civil engineer instead of trying to be some desktop expert.

Isekai fans consists of self-proclaimed experts who read nothing more than the first paragraphs in wikipedia

Attached: haha-nail-pile.gif (220x220, 78.97K)

just do quaretines lmao, worked in milan during the black plague

you dont need do be expert to know how to do a good city.
just make simple rules that forbid nimbyism and dont make the streets look like shit, works in japan

>still no activated Windows
Hello user from the Ousama thread!

>works in japan
thanks to experts

Fucking hell shut up you dumb retard, its a fun thread on Any Forums, not some threat against your modern day priestly class of 'experts'

hello user

based trips retard

Activate your windows hue-kun

I want a fantasy near equivalent of Coruscant from Star Wars. Layers upon layers of a super dense urban center, with overpass walkways from building to building/urban center to commons and magic powered flying carriages for the rich/influential.

looks cool to me

You don’t even need to be a Civie to do that. Just put in like 100+ hours to City Skylines and that will give you a good enough start. Then again, most of the retards who writes Ishitkai dont even play a MMORPG, or can’t even sit through one, so they probably won’t invest the time for an urban simulator either.

what if I want to move some large furniture inside this building?

Attached: file.png (1440x900, 2.09M)

Light rail wherever possible, and subways.

fortified bunker stile fortresses
perhaps with gothic architecture in important building, maybe some inner biosphere farms
i'd basically prepare as best as i could acting as if i had been isekaied to the 40K universe

just buy

a hollowed out canyon like Dinotopia but in a fantasy setting, with an elevator and many floors

take it by piece and then assemble it inside?

Imagine being so full of yourself you would go and belittle a field that takes over 4 years of study to attain.

Dunning Kruger right here

Attached: 1426013821514.gif (368x288, 273.09K)