Kanojo, Okarishimasu

What could really happen now?
What will Chizuru do?
If Kazuya lies it's to get out of trouble, he knows chizuru was blamed.
Saying “I love Chizuru Mizuhara” will be another lie for her?
The next time is for the “provisional girlfriend”, what will Ruka do?

Attached: 49311479-61F4-4C93-A39C-DCF041FE1F7B.jpg (512x764, 117.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/SdZNChC697NrJyJgcRcwjg/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ruka > Sumi > Mami >>>> Whorezuru

Attached: 1645231091435.png (871x672, 847.25K)

Why do you hate Chizuru so much, Rukafag?

>2 IPs
>OP samefagging like this
Disgusting Rukafag

Ichinose >= Mizuhara > Sumi > Mami > Ruka

Attached: 1623452821725.jpg (4096x828, 534.63K)

Great taste.

I’m not a Rukafag.

You fucked up.

Attached: samefag.jpg (2537x827, 157.13K)

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/SdZNChC697NrJyJgcRcwjg/
I can't believe THK has started doing this now like he does in Kaguya threads because he got triggered like woah.

Why?

>pretending to be retarded at the fact his opening post and first post are the same IP, self-evident by IP count
kek

No, really, I don’t know what you are talking about. I’m not this user

Fpbp

>second post is clearly someone else who disagrees with him
>third post is me
>herp derp wonder why the first post didn't increase the IP
Sure thing, OP.

The only thing left to do is for Kazuya to assert dominance and have sex with Chizuru in front of his family and friends.

Kanokari's ideal end for the doomposter.
Despite of everything, Chizuru runs away. Kazuya's relationships with everyone get strained to the point of no return. His parents disown him, Kibe keeps mad at him, Kuri has less time to spend with him and also gets enough of his deplorable state.
Mami isn't done with them and spreads the truth inside the campus, making Kazuya and Chizuru become public enemies No. 1, ostracizing them. Kazuya has to quit school, his parents put a condition to accept him again into the family: to take therapy. Kibe, under petition from them, tries to convince him to wake up and accept therapy, but Kaz vehemently refuses. After a heartbreaking fistfight, Kibe can't recognize Kazuya anymore as his friend and decides to stop seeing or talking to him. Ruka... well, still doesn't give up despite of Kazuya putting a restraining order on her ass and thinks she can heal him, Kuri gets an uggo gf, but he seems to love her a lot because she saw his inner qualities he also gets estranhed from Kazuya. Chizuru quits Diamond and moves to another apart, cutting contact with Kazuya as she can't face her own share on the consequences. Final panel is Kazuya renting another gf to fill the void on his heart, at least, he wasn't banned from Diamond, but he quits the Karaoke village, moving to a dead end job as a fish eviscerator for a food market. Crosses paths with Chizuru, only to meet a cold avoidance, she has a regretful look after that and can't help, but shed tears. No matter what, their hearts are still connected, even though she can't have the will to face him. He returns to an empty and dark home with a void expression, struggling to live the everyday, carrying the weight of the consequences of his life and forcing himself to smile into the future. End.
That would be something the doomposter would love. But you know that will never happen and reijibwill try to force a happy end.

The red hair one is so cute!

Question: Do any of these characters feel true love to another?

I didn't read it yet, but I wish to know that before diving in.

This but reversed.

Ruka loves Kazuya. The only character to say it, repeteadly, out loud.

Well, the third is me, user. OP. Don’t know who is second but it’s obvious he is a Rukafag. And he didn’t even answer what I wrote in the thread at the beginning. He is just interested in her waifu.