Tenkaichi

Musashi against this cutie. Damn I can't wait.

Attached: s64yy5754to71.jpg (1000x1436, 396.18K)

where is chapter 13 btw?

long tongue

Not translated yet it seems

oh come on surely it isn't that hard.

>muh they do it for free, pay them if you want faster release

I don't give a fuck

learn japanese, so you don't have to depend on others doing your job

looks too hard

what are you thinking for the next few fights?

Attached: predictions.png (2250x1600, 2.96M)

Attached: 0001-058.jpg (2133x1517, 982.66K)

FUCK HIM UP FUUMA! FUCK HIM UP!

>Musashi
>losing
I wish

fuck you Musashi is always great in fiction

I BELIEVE!

She's gonna fucking die to Musashi, I hope Williams at least gets to fuck her before she becomes mincemeat.

he's the tenkaichi and you can't do shit about it.

Attached: rvs7ii5lmnu71.jpg (1030x1007, 187.6K)

Well it was fun while it lasted.

based musashi

you're right, musashi being an unstoppable badass in every single piece of japanese media he's in is amazing and will never get stale. I hope he effortlessly wins Tenkaichi without trying

Based
Unironically this

Attached: 0001-061.jpg (2133x1517, 730.3K)

>you're right, musashi being an unstoppable badass in every single piece of japanese media he's in is amazing and will never get stale. I hope he effortlessly wins Tenkaichi without trying
This but unironically.

Though I have to admit. Fuma is hot as fuck

>Musashi vs Kotaro
See you in a few years
Tongue built for rimjobs

Attached: 1644563057754.jpg (675x1200, 98.73K)

can't rimjob me, mine is to hairy

Musashi does have the highest chances of winning if we consider that he more or less learns his opponents over time. It will more than likely always come down to surviving long enough for him to download his opponent. And in a fighting manga, the only way those sorts of fighters lose is if they fight someone that can take them out/cripple them in one blow before they can adapt. Fuma has a decent chance in doing that, but if Musashi starts avoiding her until he figures out her pattern, it won't matter how fast or strong she is, he'll win.

Until we see a fighter that utterly decimates their opponent quickly(Which could still happen) putting your money on Musashi is a safe bet.