Monster Rancher

I thought the first 48 episodes of this show were pretty good. Nothing revolutionary, but just different enough compared to its contemporaries to warrant its own existence. Is the second season as much of a letdown as people online say it is?

Attached: monsterancher.jpg (1280x720, 197.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lXUlVG21wEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

all I remember about this is the ending where it was all just a dream

no clue about the second season but the first implied it all happened since he had the shoes he got in the game in real life

Even this shit is better than the abomination that is the ashnime

I don't remember a second season, maybe it didn't get a dub in my country
I want to rewatch it in jap

Holly has passionate sex with the monsters every night

I don't think that's true

First season is vs Mu
Second season is joining a tournament to fight against Most (the white mochi) and the white suezo

I think it might have been my first "Entire series was just a dream" trope; it made me cry back then, but now it would just piss me off.

theres multiple seasons?

It's one of those things where it's sold as a seperate season but it's a direct continuation that aired immediately after the first season ended

Thoughts on the opening?
youtube.com/watch?v=lXUlVG21wEc

spoiler. nobody got that far

Just started watching in Jap, I can say that I remember nothing about it other than the battle during the contest. Looks like Pokemon left a bigger impression on me

I remember it had succubi

Now I remember that maybe Holly was one of the first girls I liked
To be honest there was so many good anime around that time, and videogames were actually good, maybe that is why I forgot lots about Monster Ranch

he gets out of the game but irl sucks so he goes back in

>Nothing revolutionary
the first isekai

It was my favorite of the 'mon shows at the time.

Sounds like I never caught the second season. Another thing for the eternal backlog.

>Sounds like I never caught the second season
The English dub of it never aired in the United States (it did air in Canada, though). Hell, the second half of the Mu arc was kind of hard to see in the US. Fox Kids only aired it once and half of the networks who replayed the show later never showed it at all.

I don't remember S2 being very good, so it's fine