Kimetsu no Yaiba

What weapons would American/European demon slayers use? Would they even use swords like in Japan?

Attached: bdb8bc59c705cd498476ad1e42ef9407.jpg (627x720, 90.74K)

Poison bullet.

bullets, mines, smoke bombs

Their weaponry is so far advanced that killing demons is trivial to them. It's why only Japan was ever under threat of a demon incursion.

I bet if demons where in other places like America at that time they'd have to be much more covert about their existence.
Vampire the Masquerade style.

How strong was Nezuko by demon standards at the end?

Flails, maces, guns, warhammers

Does America even have demons?

What would be the designs for the american upper moons?

Yes. They use money and propaganda instead of magic.

True, income tax and the federal reserve just got enacted since this is the Taisho era.

Magic bullets and guns but there would absolutely be one Native dude chopping fuckers up with magic tomahawks and a black boxer with a shotgun fist

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 304.17K)

It would be a good AU but I don't think a nip would be able to pull it.

It does kinda make me wish for Demons on a global scale but at the same time I'm cool with what we have

>forgets demons literally just no-sell normal damage over time
>doubtful if Scarlet Crimson Iron Sand even exists in America
They'd have to focus on drawing them to straight up sunlight, maybe fucking up their covers, containing them until morning. Shit like that. I can see it happening if they build Slayer HQ in like, the middle of the fucking desert, New Mexico or Arizona or something, and bait them into mounting attacks through miles-long open sand.

Attached: Tanjiro-rage-demon-form-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 101.36K)

SHIPjima

Attached: SHIPjima.png (1072x808, 744.68K)

European: Cavalry sabres/officer swords, plus that one German using a zweihander. I'm sure the British hashira-equivalent would be using a longbow.

North American:
American slayers would field trench shotguns with blessed bayonets. There's a black guy using a warhammer following in John Henry's footsteps.

Canadians would be masters of axes. Throwing axes and big chopping axes.

Mexico would have that Zapata flair or that bandito Pancho Villa look. Their demons would look like Day of the Dead masks.

Guns are coming in the next arc of the anime.

Bowie knives
Guns and ammo especially revolvers, lever action, bolt actions, and shotguns
Bayonets
Cavalry sabers
Rapiers

Maybe an air rifle would appear.

Attached: wikipedia-1.jpg (1200x692, 36.47K)

Silver bullets, red dead redemption one equipment and guns

wow bro, this show.... just took a fucking nosedive hard.
im only on episode 7 of season 2 now, and holy fuck this is LITERALLY naruto 2.0.

>im in a fight i can't win
>then the villain does something mean to innocent people!
>and it makes really mad!
>which gives me a flashback to something i already knew, but hadn't used yet because the audience didn't know
>now i have ANOTHER bullshit powerup that lets me win!

and then to make matters worse they ruined the loli.

Attached: cute and a little bit funny nezuko.png (860x912, 233.32K)

I can fix him

Attached: hd-douma-wallpaper-whatspaper-12.jpg (1920x1080, 88.49K)

Reminder that you can see Nezuko's panties in this scene if you go frame by frame.

Attached: 1624580445069.webm (1280x720, 343.45K)