Does Any Forums like Frieren and her cute children?

Does Any Forums like Frieren and her cute children?

Attached: Sousou-no-Frieren.jpg (640x501, 118.05K)

Yeah they're cute.

I wish that were me.

Attached: chilly.png (1115x936, 1.09M)

Garbage manga. It was fine until some editor thought that story needs some shitty tournament arc. It went Downhill very fast from there.

Anime announcement any day now.

It was fun and introduced new cute girls.

It was unnecessary and stole screen time from the main cast. It also destroyed that "Road movie" atmosphere and the magic system. Dropped it during the dungeon like a lot of anons here.

No, I think it's shit.

Sure the manga starts ok, the sort of time dilation angle is original, but afterward it slows down to a more normal rythm and it just loses that impact.

The art is so fucking flat and genuinely soulless. It's not an isekai but it looks like it. Every road is flat, every house is perfectly geometrical, the character sleep in inn where the room is a giant square that would fit and entire apartment and all there is inside is a bed. I remember the chapter where they find a dragon guarding a nest that is basically a bird's nest, but scaled x50, with tree-sized twigs. The nest being of course in a perfectly flat surface. It's so fucking bad I remember laughing.

All the characters are flat and expressionless. Yeah it makes sense for Frieren and her charge. But that doesn't excuse all the other characters being similar. At some point this stop setting the tone and it starts being genuine incompetence at creating lively characters.

The story is ass, I remember that one arc where a town that has been fighting demons for like 20 years just let 3 demons enter their cities as ambassadors completely unguarded and one of them just walk out and start killing people. This is so mind-boggingly retarded when reading it I thought the story would reveal that some of the humans were brainwashed, but no, they were just that dumb.

tl;dr people call it native isekaishit and that's all it deserves

I could excuse the art of the story was better but it seems like the mangaka has no idea where to go after the beginning. It ist a drama for a few chapters then suddenly a shonen with combat. It doesnt help that the world building ist terrible and filled with Mary Sues

>It ist a drama for a few chapters then suddenly a shonen with combat. It doesnt help that the world building ist terrible and filled with Mary Sues
You should really be able to articulate what you dislike about things better than that.

Attached: 1621155793385.jpg (344x135, 4.77K)

Attached: 91739241_p0.png (1265x2048, 1.41M)

>expressions
Disgusting.

Is Himmel getting raped by a doppleganger? That's hot.

I like but don't love it. As others mentioned it has stretched a bit too much.

While most people on the thread have a bad case of thinking they know what they are talking about, there is no doubt the manga has some serious issues on the art department.
The designs are great, but the manga feels way too static, so combat is a no go, plus most character, by choice or not, don't have many expressions. I think I am partial to this because I am a fan of Adachi Mitsuru and he always had the emotions implied more than just shown, but here it is even more grating due to the aforementioned lack of motion.

That's just my opinion, though, it seems to be doing decently well at least, for better or worst. At least it went back to what it did best recently, even if most of its flaws are still there.

based opinion, I don't get why people praise it as absolute gold, the incipit and the beginning were actually pretty nice, but the character writing is abysmal

Why does every character in this manga speak like an overly formal soulless robot
is it the translation or do they actually converse like that?

It is interesting in that it's successful despite being very amateurish in both art and writing department which is even more surprising given it is made be a two-man team. It doesn't really grip me but it's sort of charmingly awkward with occasional flashes of brilliance so I end up rooting for it to succeed.

Nowadays whenever there the mandatory flashback bit I skip reading it.
its retarded to overuse flashbacks so much

>The art is so fucking flat and genuinely soulless...
This is the worst offender. I'm sick of seeing that fucking monotone forest with a perfect path in the middle.
I only keep reading it for the occasional appearance of my best boy Himmel

Attached: 74fb311c7fba06e452a1e30143d1b810d10b5429.jpg (1013x1433, 263.54K)

>All the characters are flat and expressionless. Yeah it makes sense for Frieren and her charge. But that doesn't excuse all the other characters being similar. At some point this stop setting the tone and it starts being genuine incompetence at creating lively characters.

I remember during tournament arc people really actually tried to play the incompetent character art as intentional and it signifying something important.
What a bunch of retards

Imagine being this mad because of a simple fairy tale fantasy story.

The flashback works here, it's all about Frieren making peace about her time with the hero and how it reflects in the present. Disliking this choice that was made since the beginning is more about your taste than a story flaw.

In many ways Fern is the adult in that trio.