Kite (& Mezzo Forte)

Just watched Kite. Animation was good but it was incredibly miserable. Should I bother with Mezzo Forte?

Also, was this guy the most determined bodyguard/goon ever, or what?
>Stabbed in both hands
>Kicked in the balls twice
>Kicked in the face twice
>Stabbed in the heel and ankle
>Shot in the chest at least five times
>Proceeds to still tackle the protagonist out of a window, pull a gun and shoot at her mid-air
>Sent through a bridge, through the street, into the subway, and where a sign is dropped on top of him hitting a exploding tanker
Meanwhile the secondary antagonist is killed with a shot to the head off screen.

Attached: Kite bodyguard.webm (960x720, 2.84M)

>a shot to the head
kys

What the fuck does this look like you illiterate dipshit?

Attached: totally not shot in the head.png (1442x1080, 2.7M)

Mezzo Forte is a fun action-comedy and isn't nihilistic like Kite is.

Thank fuck; giving it a watch now, actually.

Attached: Sawa in Mezzo Forte.webm (1280x720, 1.29M)

you're whining about the story in a fucking anime made to focus on the bombastic action and the secondary antag dying off screen is weird to you?

I'm saying it's amusing that some random goon took a lot more punishment and had more action on-screen than the secondary antagonist did in an anime made to focus on bombastic action, you moron.

Do you even understand the context of both? One was an action scene and the other was a shock reveal. How do you miss out on such blatant story telling devices?

In typical storytelling, particularly in a story focusing on bombastic action, the built up secondary antagonist's death near the end of the film will have more action or at least payoff than some random goon halfway through.
You clearly didn't understand what I wrote in OP when you responded, and are now just doubling down and trying to construe a reason to be mad.

>One was an action scene and the other was a shock reveal.
You clearly didn't read what I wrote either. They're two different things. Kite isn't the best thing but that shock reveal scene sets a tone that you obviously can't grasp. You haven't given a reason behind why you don't like the secondary dying beyond
>look how determined this bodyguard is!!!!

Again, just like I said, you don't understand what I wrote in OP at all. I really liked the secondary's entire fight scene; I never once hinted at not liking it. Yeah, he's ridiculously determined, and I found it highly amusing, which is why I brought it up in the first place you illiterate fucking dunce.
Read the OP again; did I ever once hint at the bodyguard's death or the secondary antagonist's death being bad? Did I ever give off a negative impression? No, I didn't; you entirely projected that notion onto me. All I said was the bodyguard was ridiculously determined and listed the insane amount of injuries he underwent while still fighting (which I found amusing, not negative), and used the fact the secondary antagonist was killed off-screen with one shot to the head as contrast to how ridiculously tough (again, amusing, not negative) the bodyguard was.

The tone the shock reveal scene set was obvious, but both scenes took place in the same movie, and it isn't a crime to compare and contrast them, especially when I'm not even doing it as a criticism but to highlight my amusement with one.

>incredibly miserable
you should learn how words work. You setup the idea of it being miserable yourself not me, so of course I'm going to read the rest of what you wrote as negatives. You even questioned watching Mezzo because of Kite. How is any of that suppose to imply that you liked the Bodyguard fight? You may not mean that but the way to fucking wrote it didn't.

A KITE and MEZZO FORTE are the only 2 hentai worth watching.

Shame all the nonH anime directed by Umetsu have a bombastic cool first episode, then turn to real shit character/plot/animation-wise.

Oh yes of course, because when I refer to Kite as being miserable, clearly I'm referring to the fun action sequences and not the orphan getting gratuitously raped by her parents killer, or the downer nihilistic ending.

I started my post with a POSITIVE; I said the animation was good. Tell me, do you think I was referring to the animation of the orphan rape, or the animation of the ridiculous and absurd fight sequence I would go into greater detail about later in the post?
Use your fucking head, user.

>Mezzo Forte
As long as you keep away from the non-h sequel for TV yes, watch it

I can't read your mind user. When you label the entire story under miserable without any context, how am I suppose to know what you mean? And starting a post with one positive doesn't remove the other factors such as not wanting to watch Mezzo. There are more negatives then positives in your op

Amazing animation means nothing if you don't like the story, simple as aniki.
I enjoy simple stuff like Duel Masters VS, cause I get good vibes from it and puts in a good mood

That depends on your definition of hentai, as there are multiple interesting anime near the edge.

Attached: Koushoku Ichidai Otoko.webm (704x480, 2.99M)

I have fapped to the sex scenes in Mezzo Forte more times than I can count.

Probably Kite is shit overall

>Ended up watching the Mezzo Forte version with the sex scenes removed
FUCK.
Other than the two dudes raping the android, where else did sex scenes occur?

Attached: Mezzo Forte - Car foot shoot.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)