I hate this character like you wouldn't bellieve

Post characters that are poorly written and you hate

Attached: Attack-on-Titan-Season-4-Episode-8-Release-Date-Spoilers-Gabi-tries-to-kill-Eren-with-Special-Gun-.png (2208x1242, 655.93K)

And i hate snktards

Based

Why? She's at least not a boring character. She's a kid and a boneheaded nationalist.

>She's a kid
>not a boring character
Pic related is the depth of her character.

Attached: 45334543.jpg (900x900, 66.82K)

>Post characters that are poorly written and you hate

Attached: i7ynx48bfdiz.jpg (640x408, 93.15K)

i can appreciate what they were trying to do with her arc but her design, personality and the general plot involvement makes her unbearable

If you're looking for character depth in SnK, then you're a fucking retard. It's watching DBZ for political drama. Only characters that come close are Eren and Reiner.

That guy whose name I forgot in Guren Lagan who dies around episode 8 or something
I never really hated a character before or after him and I was very surprised when I found out people adored him

Gabi has a better character arc than most characters in SnK
FACT

I wish I was Falco

Story should have just ended when they reached the ocean.

>Dubs. Trips. Dubs.
Checked

her arc is just stating shit we already knew

Spoiler: "poorly written" and "I don't like it" are not the same thing.
That said I really fucking hate her too. Not even rape correction can fix this little shit.

>Poorly written
>Imagine from the anime, where the story and her character arc aren't finished

Attached: hmmmyes.jpg (238x237, 35.79K)

No. The time skip was a cool idea and started off nicely, but it's all the ancient prophesies and the whole idea of the rumbling, wall titans, etc. being prominent that's atrocious. The war should have been fought and resolved without that garbage.

Attached: 15412546624.jpg (1280x720, 58.97K)

>No. The time skip was a cool idea

Attached: 0WiXM7b.png (445x380, 196.68K)

The best part about the ending is how hard it mind broke the self-insert schizos and shippers despite being completely predictable.