Does anyone have more plot armor?

Attached: 0867B122-0B65-4CEC-94A8-B046A570A768.jpg (698x958, 442.27K)

luffy is due for another marineford style defeat i feel
people won't be able to make this thread once that happens

I can totally see Oda killing him off in the very last chapter. Not for any good reason, but very much like he killed off Ace to counter the "plot armor" and "no one ever dies" allegations.
It would also be an interesting strategy to distract from the disappointment of the reveal of what One Piece is. Never underestimate Oda's hackery.
Until then, yeah, Raffi's practically invincible.

What do you mean by plot armour? He's very strong so he wins fights.

Someone with heavy plot armour is Touma. He has no business beating the people he beats but he does anyway because he's the main character.

Oh... because Luffy against Crocodile was't plot armor? Luffy vs Lucci wasn't plot armor? (couldn't even scratch him the day before he faced him the second time) What about Luffy in marineford againt admirals and everything? What about Luffy vs Katakuri and now Luffy soloing Le Kaido? One Piece is all about plot armor and it wasn't a problem back then when the adventure and everything was at its peak. It is a problem now that it's all about Luffy the sun god and powerlevels that are all over the place.

Did Touma really have that much plot armor? Going through my head most of the villains he defeats were limp wristed magicians/priests/nuns who are used to always winning by spamming spells and have never taken a punch in their lives. But most of the time Touma uses outside help or figures out how their powers work and then he comes up with a basic strategy that normally works

Doesn't he job like 40% of his fights?

Attached: luffy the marysue.png (957x322, 117.14K)

Reiner from AOT

>Luffy vs Lucci wasn't plot armor?
No, gear 2, mainly gear 2, the main problem is the powerlevels aren’t defined at all in one piece
Crocodile jobbed to a pre time skip luffy but was very useful in the war
> Luffy against Crocodile
True

>Jobs to smoker twice
>Jobs to crocodile twice
>Absolutely jobbed to Kuzan
>Jobs to Lucci once
>Jobs to Sentomaru-sama
>Jobs to magellan
>Jobs to Kaido twice

Attached: rjrj.png (797x639, 566.22K)

>Reiner from AOT
The writer didn’t want him to die

Every shounen MC has 100% plot armour in life or death fights. At most you get small setbacks in unimpirtant fights.

Maka from Soul Eater literally has plot armor.

isn't that what plot armour means?

Accelerator should've easily just fired a screw through Touma's brain like a bullet.
Also the alchemist dude from the arc that introduced Aisa should've totally destroyed him but "lol i psyched him out and his omnipotent powers caused him to self destruct".
Touma definitely does win plenty of fights legitimately but he also has obscene plot armor.

All MCs have plot armour, but MCs that make their plot armour a part of their arsenal are the best.

>Not for any good reason
You mean besides the fact he's been spending "years of his lifespan" like they were mana for years now?

Attached: luffy steam.jpg (187x269, 16.15K)

>Luffy against Crocodile was't plot armor?
No, he figured out his weakness
>Luffy vs Lucci wasn't plot armor?
No, he just learned super saiyan
>Luffy in marineford againt admirals
He never beat any of them, he barley got out alive.

Luffy lost more fights than any other shonen protag

so I'd say every other shonen protag has more plot armor, especially Asta

Ichigo, Naruto, Esta, Deku, Tanjiro, Goku. Especially Goku since now he has to be the only one who saves the day.

Remember when Gohan was supposed to be the next strongest Z fighter?

Bro, Luffy lost against Crocodile tice, lost against Lucci, he got his ass beat by admirals twice (managed to run away from them once), only beat Katakuri after he stabbed himself, lost against Kaido twice. His plot armor made him not die but he lost against each guy you named

One Piece is the one anime where I can think of where main character is booked like an underdog, but doesn't act like an underdog (e.g. Asta and Deku "act like underdogs" and then win every single fight") and I like that a lot about him

Yes easily. At least people in the one piece world are hard to kill a yonkou hit a little kid and she survived.

Attached: Touma_url.jpg (493x1086, 89.32K)