Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki

>How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom
New Episode: Mechazilla, Dragon Maido, and Amidonia A Shit.

Attached: 0.jpg (1677x935, 209.42K)

Attached: 0.jpg (1909x1063, 464.47K)

>no thighhighs

Attached: 1579909562788.jpg (687x1024, 51.64K)

I actually laughed
I never expected the show to handle this historical reference that subtly

Attached: [SubsPlease] Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki - 20 (1080p) [ECDAC803].mkv.png (1006x304, 374.65K)

Attached: yes3.png (1800x1200, 806.95K)

built a dense walkable city with mixed use, damn souma is too based

Attached: Screenshot_1789.png (1440x900, 2.56M)

The reveal went pretty well. That was a fun part of the book and this made me laugh.

Attached: tinyjew.jpg (1663x937, 275.11K)

what you thin about elfridien flag?

Attached: Screenshot_1790.png (1440x900, 1.05M)

Better than your gay globe for a flag, Joao.

I don't like it, double-headed eagles should be reserved for the empires

Serina is love; Serina is life.

Attached: 3.jpg (1920x1080, 438.74K)

Fuck off and kill yourself already you attentionwhore hue.

It never sits well with me when a republic tries to invade another country. Maybe this is my burger indoctrination at work.

Why are we so slow today?

Attached: 2.jpg (1661x925, 265.6K)

Who cares, finally the UK United Kingdom of Elfrieden-Amidonia is coming. All hail the King. And the Queens.

Also, I hope the THING flying in the OP is NOT the upcoming waifu number five. That's NOT how you do a Ryuu.

Damn, I know this is like 2 seasons away, but I'd dearly like to see /a's collective reaction to Souma going all FREEDOM with aircraft.. well, wyverncraft carriers. Not to mention the ship names.

How things went was nice and I like this show, but all those bitches wanting to marry Souma so fast was kinda ridiculous and hard to swallow.

Attached: mpv-shot0025.jpg (1920x1080, 313.35K)

Roroa and Licia make sense, they're noble daughters who understand that getting married is about politics as much as anything else. The secondary queens are a different story. I think Aisha makes sense given how hard the story leans into her hero worship of Souma. Juna, for as much as I like Juna, just never seems to have the same reason to be there as everyone else. She's in uniform much more often in the anime than the manga or LN, so maybe they're trying to make her look more official and give her a reason to be there. Or maybe it's just easier to draw an animate her in that than her harem dancer outfit.

Attached: 0.jpg (1653x927, 244.03K)

What do you mean? US invades other countries all the time.

What have we learned today future Royals?
Always keep the brother/sister that is good with the money close to you (at any cost, because it will cost you if you don't).

i laso hate brazilian flag, dont like letters in a flag

>all those bitches wanting to marry Souma so fast was kinda ridiculous and hard to swallow
He is literally the king of the most fast accelerating kingdom in both bounty and power in that world's history with a prophecy tied to his greatness. Demonstratively a genius and hero to humanity in many non-superficial ways. The political value behind his hand in marriage plus his apparent abilities makes him quite possibly and rightfully one of the best marriage partner in the entire world.

For as much as I dislike Roroa, and I do dislike her, I'll admit she's one of the smarter characters in the show and her plans both work and it makes sense that they work. Julius is okay once he gets exiled, gets laid, and get the stick out of his ass.

Attached: 0.jpg (1667x933, 220.94K)

>My nation is getting decimated
>My dad and brother were retarded.
>How should I, a female and last of the royal bloodline, handle this?
She should have been naked, she handled the country might as well offer her body