Chihayafuru

Chihayafuru is ending with volume 49 which means we have three chapters left. How are we feeling?

twitter.com/comic_natalie/status/1491381407176081408

Attached: 0001-001.png.jpg (1066x1600, 191.36K)

Feels good to be an ArataChad

I bet arata wins his match and chihaya loses

As far as I know, it sold relatively well too (between 15-20 million or something).

I would rather have the opposite.

what exactly was the point of this character then????

Attached: taichichads suffering.jpg (1920x1080, 153.79K)

Nah they will both win. The build up is there.

best boys never win

To lose. The writer admitted that the story was suppose to just be about Arata and Chihaya at first and that Taichi was suppose to go away after the third volume.

Fucking finally. Got dragged out pointlessly instead of focusing on Chihaya's goal.of being queen.

love this series so much
will miss it dearly

Attached: 1643372318400.gif (533x300, 1.67M)

It must suck to have a premise for a story your mind and when it unfolds it just ends up less interesting than something that came up organically during writing.

Cope Taichifag.

to fucking suffer and simp for chihaya

Drama filler.

i'm glad she kept with her original idea instead of getting sidetracked

Taichi is mexican soap opera tier.

>rich
>good looking
>good grades
>good at sports
>was able to get to the meijin qualifiers in first try despite not taking karuta seriously for as long as arata and chihaya have
Fuck off with the MUH SUFFERING bullshit.

>bullshit
despite all of that the only thing he wanted was chihaya, user.

Get a VR sex robot or some shit He can afford it.

The writer will put him with Sumire.

Attached: FH6w_ObaAAEUcLH.jpg (1536x2048, 446.11K)

vr sex robot =/= the love of his life

Attached: [MK] Chihayafuru - 04 [BD 1080p][Hi10][Dual-Audio][A1882658][00:18:45]001.png (1920x1080, 1.73M)

>>was able to get to the meijin qualifiers in first try despite not taking karuta seriously for as long as arata and chihaya have
For real what an asspull. I guess because he's considered a main so it would be better than Sudo to be the one who challenged.

>Sumire
consolation prize

>the love of his life
She loves someone else.

Attached: arachiha.jpg (900x1200, 135.32K)

I'm glad I got off this ride when it started going downhill. Spared myself a ton of total bs and avoided losing a ton of time on this crap.

new to manga?

>I'm glad I got off this ride when it started going downhill. Spared myself a ton of total bs and avoided losing a ton of time on this crap.
t. taichifag

One thing that always bothered me about the series is how everyone outside of the main 3 looks like a mob character.
Like, not everyone needs to be as well designed as the cover character, but could you at least not make the rest of the main cast look like someone from the background stuck around for too long?
Even when the occasional rival popped up they were still more characterized and uniquely designed than the other half of the team, it as so fucking weird.

Attached: 1641718598557.gif (242x240, 2.58M)

Season 4 please

Is there any hope for Taichi?

second loves=/=consolation prize