Immortality is...le bad

>immortality is...le bad

Attached: [SubsPlease] Fate Grand Order - Final Singularity - The Grand Temple of Time Solomon (480p) [26A7F8F1].mkv_snapshot_00.57.10.414.jpg (853x480, 48.01K)

>>immortality is...le bad
The biggest cope ever.

Aren't there some rules in nasuverse that actually make immortality kinda shitty?

gacha shit and threads for gacha shit is bad, go away.

>wanting to be stuck in this hell for eternity
No thanks, the only reason I haven't killed myself is because I know someday I will die

To the japanese audience full of defeatist otaku losers who want to get isekai'd because they're too weak to write their own life themselves, it's a pretty huge lesson.
Immortality is sloth, you may only taste it if you can overcome it and keep shining forever. Else it's being more pathetic each second that passes.

You'll die and you'll exist again. The fact that you exist now means that you are tied to existence itself.

Don't think that you can ever escape.

Yeah, it's a constant cycle of rebirth, you're gonna reincarnate into the same family until the death of the solar system.

It is.

>Immortality is sloth,
what pretentious nonsense

Immortality being seen in negative light far predates Otaku culture

>Don't think that you can ever escape.

Attached: Don't .png (500x397, 86.41K)

gachashit ruined fate

idk living past the people i care about sounds like shit so i get it, might be even worse if i had kids and lived past them

Those are some nice.... eh- hands.

Immortality sucks. Death is what gives meaning to our life and adds value to our acts.

But you won't become (you) again so it's fine. I still want to find a way for it to always be this me everytime, backwards and from now on.

>le

Attached: 1603700354486m.jpg (582x1024, 137.64K)

Nigger this context is about making everyone immortal you wouldn't be living past anyone.
It's really telling bow the immoratlity bad camp's arguments all have to involve the assumption that it's only gdtting to be immortal.

>Aging fast as shit and barely having any wiggle room in your life to mitigate mistakes or shitty conditions is a good thing
Yes, it's so fun ending up a broken mess by the time you are in your 30's in case things didn't go well in your life.

Attached: 96350233_p3.jpg (1169x1773, 3.96M)

Immortality is for pussies