Let's be honest:

Let's be honest:

Why do black people like Naruto?

Attached: d6oquyg-3775403c-0f1d-4e19-8c9f-7ef7f8e73e07.jpg (868x921, 255.19K)

Let's be honest, who cares?

They are eternal children.

Let's be honest, FPBP, I wanna know. That's why I made the thread. So what and why not?

I legit think black people cosplaying Naruto characters look pretty cool.

Unironically a black Naruto would be lit.

Because they always wished that their dad or mom would randomly show back up and tell them they love them and they are special.

I've seen and met more Hispanic people who like Naruto than Blacks, tbqh.

The writing in naruto is simple
Also why dbz is popular amongst black community

Why do black people like anything? Why do Hispanics like anything? Why do Asians hate each other? Why is OP such a faggot and asking these retarded questions like a 13 year old underage fat?

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad. However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up. Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Any Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newniggers to show their faces here.

Kill yourself, narutard.

Why are you still breathing?

>See blonde protagonist with blue eyes
>Why iz whitey heroic
>Me want it too
>We waz Naruto
Rinse and repeat. Being popular with niggers is the worst thing to happen to any anime.

Attached: 1643516956504.png (360x450, 104.26K)

ummmm sweaty.... racism isn't allowed on Any Forums

the weird pity-worship relationship people have towards blacks is fucking annoying, who cares what blacks think

Trying too hard to sound edgy I see.

Naruto is trash. Pic related is better

Attached: 20220211_184547.jpg (990x1320, 824.31K)

Depends on the context.

Basically this

Post an example

I had a black friend who played magic with me and became a lolicon and sort of pedo.

You sound so stupid

Attached: 1634331769653.jpg (828x792, 174.77K)

I don't like Naruto, I preferred DBZ and YYH growing up