Baki

Will we ever see musashi again ? it is implide that he is "dead" but his soul can return somehow. what do you guys think ?

Attached: 1ouM11J.jpg (694x1024, 187.36K)

When the aliens attack earth we're going to need his strength. Probably next arc or the arc after the next one.

Yujiro rape arc when?

Honestly I really want to see that.
The Baki gang fights aliens. Or demons. Or something not human martial arts.
Let the public learn of martial art greatness and save the world

Attached: 01oqfvj9lfr41[1].jpg (828x713, 144.27K)

I think it was just a way to make Baki win without having him to actually kill someone.

How old is Itakagi again? How many more arcs can he realistically pump out before dying?

anything can happen to milk the audience.

I want Isekai adventurers from the retsu spinoff to be sent to earth to "balance" the power of each world or something. But they get power ups to compensate.

I want them to wrestle with machines
This way we can have plenty of pseudo science and Otaku antagonists

I mean Itagaki literally came back cuz he was bored.
He's rich as shit. Probably can hire assistants til he's dead.

I love how tiny the katanas look in the hands of someone drawn in the Dou artstyle. Love the gigantic hands and fists.

Incredibly cool character.
Kinda wish that was just jobbed by baki instead of sent back.
I think there is a chance hell come back tho.

Attached: 0f577520eb4596476af41638a4a2b16e.jpg (640x1136, 109.78K)

Is Itagaki's Musashi the only one who strays from the sword saint/enlightened characterization or are there others? Baki's Musashi wants fame and reputation, which are very wordly concerns.

i have no experience with other musashi's so idk

You must have heard of Vagabond at least. It's not finished yet, but it seems to play the "buddhist enlightenment Musashi" angle completely straight.

Maybe Tenkaichi's too?
Even if we probably will have to wait before talking.

Musashi in Vagabond wants strenght and to prove to the world that he's the best. He actually wants fame........ until a certain point and then it becomes more nuanced I guess.

It's been a few years since I've read it, but I seem to recall him getting over it very early. "Invincible is just a word" and so on. His father, Shinmen Munisai, was completely obsessed with his title of "invincible under heaven" and lived his entire life in fear of losing it. I seem to recall Musashi having a disdain for that attitude even as a kid.

Unless Itagaki dies soon I think its pretty likely we see him again

He pretty much replicates that attitude until he beats pic rel. Then he truly begins to change and reflect on his deeds and what he actually wants in life. Should he give up the way of the sword and begin a new life with Otsu? stuff like that

forgot the pic

Attached: 9bddc233f7fbbedee75efc1d1eeca58c.jpg (474x714, 89.02K)