I just got finished reading this manga and wow, I don't even know what to say about it...

I just got finished reading this manga and wow, I don't even know what to say about it. Based off the cover alone I went in expecting some awkward romantic comedy but It's nothing like that. It's an autobiography that tackles mental health, social isolation, the absence of relationships, and so much else. If you're someone that feels at all lost in life I couldn't recommend this to you more. Even if you're someone that's got everything under control I would still tell you to read this. It's just so good.

Sorry for the blog post but I just had to talk about it.

Attached: 1645257123809.jpg (1785x2560, 613.77K)

Sounds gay.

>second thread about this today
Did some popular anituber recommend it?

there's this weird user who keep reposting the same topic all over and over again desu.
I remember this manga was on a bookshelve at the local bookstore but didn't pay that much attension toward it, it's probably just one of these self-advice books that you can find it anywhere inside the store.

> self-advice books
i didn't really read the whole thing, but irc didn't she go to a prostitute? is the advice to go to a prostitute?

probably just "I have sex with prostitute and here's what my experience with prostitute is bad/good and why you should never do/try it" kind of thing

It's too much weird and personal for me to enjoy it

The sequel recounting her intense alcoholism is even worse

well the original Japanese title is much more blunt than the English title. it's more like "I was too lonely so went to lezzie brothel"

Its more about her coming to understand her depression and anxiety with life, hiring the hooker is just what she does once she starts understanding what she's looking for in life (see: her lack of affection and companionship leads to her wanting to hire a cute milf due to mommy issues)

Why can't you just take this shit to /u/?

this is not really about female homosexuality tho, the author is just self destructive mess

>see thread about manga on the anime & manga board
>get angry for some reason
You don't belong here.

I normaly hate this kinda stuff but i strangly liked it.
Granted i do like yuri in genral but i dislike the yurishit that act like the author has a grudge against man or somthin. and usualy those kind of stuff (the one's that the author has a grudge and wants to be sexist and shit) are the one's that try to ponder on the subject of realizim or faint realizm and try to guilt trip readers.And all topped by some cringe worthy comentery about how everyone is unique ecs. But i didn't feel this way for this manga. i guess the reason that that's the case is the way the author expresses her self. It's exactly like she would speak to a shrink. It reminded me the scenes on the sopranos where tony went to the psychitrist and that gave us an insite on the mind and flaws and excuses on why and how and reason's on top of reason's and insecurity's that result it made it way more intersting to read

It's shit and so it's your genre /u/

>Have an entire board for your shitty fetish
>Nah, better post this shit in another place

>>>/reddit/

Stop shilling your /trash/ faggot

Isn't that just every faggot on Earth. No one without mental or social problems goes down that path.

Dykes get teh rope.

Attached: 1609158217756.jpg (607x590, 121.79K)

Stop shilling tr00m manga

But you all wanna sleep together, okay.