Why are so many anime "fans" completely ignorant about old anime?

Why are so many anime "fans" completely ignorant about old anime?
People who take the time to watch the classics are few and far inbetween.

Attached: MV5BZTNmNmJmYzEtYmM2Ny00NDI4LTg4MGYtZDY0ODZkZWVjZmExXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTc5MDI5NjE@._V1_.jpg (1920x1040, 224.3K)

Sorry OP don't know what this anime is. Could you perhaps tell the source so maybe some discussion can be had? Thanks.

>post some fujo shit
How about you kill yourself.

Vampire hunter d bloodlust
>the plot: literally girls love bad vampire boys, so basically twilight but anime

I don't remember that franchise being fujoshit although vampireshit does seem to attract their kind when it's not blatantly written for men.

Because that has always been the case? I doubt you are an expert on 70s anime.

Why are you so obsessed with what other people are watching that you keep making threads about them day after day?

>posts one of the most well-known anime movies of all time to prove people don't know about old anime
Sasuga, Any Forums.
>People who take the time to watch the classics are few and far inbetween.
I will watch the classics if they interest me, not just because they're classics. What you're asking for is literally no different than watching the current FOTM battleshonen just because it's popular.

This listening to Any Forums's charts is no different than being someone who listens to Drake and Dua Lipa.
Watching TSPDT films is literally the same as watching marvel movies.

It's not like the former two expose you to a wide variety of influential, ambitious and unique works, you are an npc all the same.

Same thing with any medium. Movies, books, TV, etc.

Because old anime looks like shit
I hate that people pretend that those ugly washed our colors is in any way better than the digital, vibrant coloring we have now
>inb4 zoomer
I'll be 30 in a few years

They had the budget back then to at least make it move a little bit more than it does these days.

Lupin III PT 2 is fun to watch with 145eps of zany wacky and cerealious action.

Attached: LpPartTwo120ep.png (360x450, 203.33K)

Part 1 is better.

Because watching old anime doesn't have any measure on how much I enjoy current anime. It's not necessary for my experience

Nah this isn't true. I'm not one of those boomers who argues about how current anime is shit and the 80's stuff was better but I do appreciate that the colours from then were better, and often more 'vibrant'. Today's colours seem a lot more dull

Because if I watch old anime I can't shitpost about it with anons because no one cares and threads die at 5 replies, this is why I watch sono bisque no doll because the threads are epic.

Why would you watch something you can't talk about?

Part 2 is my favorite since that was my First experience with Lupin watching on Adult Swim circa 2004

imagine being incapable of enjoying anything outside of social context.

Attached: 3575689604565.jpg (680x383, 24.78K)

bloodlust is from 2000 and has a pretty digital-tools aesthetic, wasn't exactly the pen and paper flipbook age

>basically twilight but anime

Next time I see your face out in the shade, I'm gonna make sure that I kick you into the sun.

Whatever you say retard

Attached: e5404d0867aa4aa9ea8d03a1588c7e03.jpg (798x580, 54.87K)

Meyerlink is a good boy.

>proves my point

Whatever you say retard

Attached: EKELluqW4AEZK63.jpg (835x581, 144.83K)

how can you keep posting these things and not see it? go look at ninja scroll and compare until your eyes work

You're only proving his point. It may be handdrawn cel animation but it has the aesthetic of digital