Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu

norio horny posting

Attached: FL84Y6sVIAE-8Pk.jpg (1446x2048, 337.78K)

S-she wants to suck his head?

We /d/ now.

>Smoll Ichikawa sucking her tit

The dangers in my heart, but who’s heart?

Attached: DAE3D03E-4246-40FF-96E5-DB4A4E4D5E00.jpg (763x1730, 459.72K)

Mine. I'm overweight and my family has a history of heart disease

So after they start going out properly, the next milestone will be a kiss right?

Yamada is too emotional and gets pissed at him for nothing. He needs to ditch this chick and get a moe gf

Attached: 05BB0BF5-E3E7-4870-867A-7DCDE500C912.jpg (1445x1943, 829.87K)

I read a bit of this in the beginning.
Is the MC still a edgy faggot who wants to kill her or something
Or has this become more wholesome everyday romance

>Is the MC still a edgy faggot who wants to kill her or something
He never was. He only pretended to be that person. That's the sort of Game of Pretend people play in middle school.

Both. He's a dorky middle school kid with no friends so he acts like that means hes some badass future serial killer with cursed blood when in reality hes just kind of an awkward loser. He slowly starts coming out of his shell and it becomes more of a wholesome romance, but he still dresses and acts like a goth

The killer shit was a persona created to justify to himself why he was unpopular and why he had a crush. He’s a nice and thoughtful boy. You literally see this in chapter 1 when he gives her the knife he planned to ‘kill’ her with so she can do her project.

maybe you make the connection after few chapters in but I dropped after 2 but again maybe I was speed reading.
I will give it another go!

most of the edgy serial killer stuff peters out by the end of the first volume

not calling you a speedreader just saying you can see from the very start (during the chapters that people complain about) that he actually cares about others and tries to help in his own way when he sees they have a problem, and the edgy shit goes away very quickly so keep reading.

Giantess vore bros... what a time to be alive...

Between her naivety and her way above average appearance, Yamada will be a prime target for manipulative guys later on in life. Ichikawa will have a lot to deal with.

Maybe you should eat some fish, it supposedly helps with heart and vascular health

Attached: 1644293526803.png (1191x1684, 195.92K)

Ichikawa Kyotaro

Attached: 9E63455D-E90C-42A6-AB79-A9F69F4B3540.jpg (733x591, 265.69K)

It’s all about perspective Yamada, also was she trying to kiss small Ichi?

Yes, and it would’ve been very cute.