Empty Box And Zeroth Maria

anyone remember this shit?

Attached: box.jpg (333x500, 34.35K)

Nope what's it about?

Yes, still my favorite LN. I guess I'll reread it once more soon.

Yes.
I want a movie adaptation of the first volume.

time loop shenanigans. talking in the range of hundredthousands. has some interesting aspects to it.

It's alright, although I have my reservations about the ending. The concept of boxes is pretty good as a narrative device, though.

finished reading it couple years back in bakatsuki, totally loved it. now trying to collect its physical copy but my bookstore nearby only has it up to vol 3

I read it when i was on highschool 5 years ago and it was so good for me that i autistically keep recommending it to some weeb girl i know of which is depressed, but she doesnt bother reading and ended up hating me for doing it. I meet her again 5 years later and shes even more depressed, to my suprise.
Everytime i remember about hakomari i keep getting reminded of this girl

Anime never.

I remember the Daiya arc being shit

I remember it without the retarded engrish localised title. Volume 1 was really good.

Hey, since they are adapting finished manga now...

i always wondered why this LN bloomed into popularity on the west while kind of flopped in jp. and I don't think I've heard anything about the author either

I'd remember it if Hoshino didn't become a turbofaggot in volume 5.
If it ever gets adaptated, I want them to stretch the shit out of the game arc.

Attached: 1633793605789.jpg (556x800, 72.62K)

I remember hating the male mc while every incel on this board thought he was based.

I like it especially kazuki(I think his name is) slowly embracing his abnormal behaviour of a murder hobo and a schemer who uses everyone for his plans

There wasn't any reddit memes like "incel" when this was popular you insufferable newfag.

Did he even kill anyone? After Kazuki clicked the button, CHADaiya did the dirty work for him. Even in the last arc, none of it mattered because it's all a box and he's just... that fucking much of a simp.

Of course. It's the first LN I've read.

Japs have shit taste.

Thanks for outting yourself. Go back.

Game of Idleness was such a great arc, would love to see that animated.

Attached: UtsuroNoHako6_5.jpg (2048x1473, 373K)

I thought official release stopped midway

Not much of a Chad when kazuki broke his god complex and turned his ally against him in the theatre