We've established after many threads that old is indeed good and new is bad...

We've established after many threads that old is indeed good and new is bad, but can we finally agree that anime peaked in the 60s?

Attached: mpc-hc64_2021-12-28_11-09-39.png (720x540, 745.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sxUextfT4w0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mpc

>60s good
Zoomy zoom zoom. Try 50s, sweaty. Go back to your anime tik tok shitmmunity.

Attached: e0989b2fe23ae11d80963f7200a04be5b4d6a182 (1).jpg (1594x1103, 373.6K)

I am sorry your kind is not welcome. You want to take the irony route to distract from the realy of old good, new bad.

Anime was on an upward trajectory untill cel animation was phased put in favor of digital techniques, so anime peaked in the 90s.

Now that we clarified this, you're free to go on shitposting.

Attached: 1645174596679.gif (500x375, 981.47K)

Hakujaden is good, but Toei made better movies in the 60s like Anju to Zushioumaru. The 50s can't compete with the sheer amount of groundbreaking 60s works, from practically every genre of TV anime being invented to the large variety of theatrical and avant-garde independent films.

>anime peaked in the 90s.
Visually? Yes.
In terms of writing? The 90s were easily the worst decade.

Bruh, you are not about to pretend tetswuan atom, candy candy or whatever children show you pretend is in good taste, is somehow thematically and narratively dostoevsky incarnate

I never said that. Are you alright? Are you having a stroke and finding it difficult to read properly?
>Bruh
Kill yourself, tourist.

Also 2010s are by far the worst decade narratively, all subtelty and attempt at intelligent narrative were thrown out the window.
It gotten so bad, people think shlock like MiA and Psycho Pass are well written.

Tetsuwan Atom ironically got more and more childish in its subsequent iterations, cutting out increasing amounts of content including entire secondary characters, censoring deaths, etc.

>to the large variety of theatrical and avant-garde independent films.
Are you really going to go this route, mein negro? Literally all the best and most culturally significant anime films came out in the 90s.

Watch more anime. The 10s were the best decade since the 70s.
>It gotten so bad, people think shlock like MiA and Psycho Pass are well written.
Do you exclusively watch whatever is popular?

>they watch anime that isn't 100 years old
Pathetic. My anime watching experience consists of regularly marathoning Nakamura Gatana on multiple screens for up to 8 hours. I am a god.
youtube.com/watch?v=sxUextfT4w0
Oh, and this picture of Akagi? I googled it, so shut up.

Attached: 1638644381891.png (1600x1200, 292.03K)

No anime film is more culturally significant than the 40s Momotarou: Umi no Shinpei, which directly inspired Tezuka to start the TV animation industry.

So not the 60s, even by your own retarded metric. Eat my dick. Got me to reply I guess.

Bruh, you are not about to pretend Belladonna of Sadness, Cleopatra or any other dime a dozen avant garde films you pretend are in good taste, are somehow thematically and narratively Kafka's incarnate

One film is not enough to prop up a decade, Mr. Zoomington.

Fine rec me some good 10s. I am willing to give them a chance.
>inb4 not gonna spoonfeed you

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>it's actually a fucking thread
I'm filing this shit so fucking fast.

a fucking rec thread*

Candy Candy is well written. Compared to 08th MS Team, it might as well be Dostoevsky yes.