Inuyasha

Comfy OG canon thread.
Yashahimetards, will once again, be mocked for still unironically supporting Sumisawa's cancelled fanfic that lost so much money for Sunrise, it had to sell to Bandai.

Attached: inuyasha.jpg (1920x1200, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.wakarimasen.moe/a/thread/234017470/#234017470
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>that lost so much money for Sunrise, it had to sell to Bandai.
Still makes me laugh.

Sunrise sold to Bandai decades ago though

Not fully, they didnt.
Bandai had a share of Sunrise, but now it was eaten entirely and they're going to even change the name forever.

>troll thread
Mods and also, meds

A company selling its rights like that is a solid proof for financial issues.

Cope Yashahimetard, why do you think there’s an unexplained delay in your episode this week? Kek

You spend every weekend to seethe over a show you pretend not to care about and open bait threads outside of Any Forums, that are against the rules. You either seek help or you're gonna get reported every time.

>and they're going to even change the name forever.
Stop reading clickbait headlines.

He's a troll that wants to force fandom wars on Any Forums. Hide and alert the mods.

This isnt a bait thread. It’s a fact that Sunrise is selling to Bandai and it’s also a fact that Yashahime bombed in sales. You’re just in denial because you’re a looney schizo lol

Look at how mindbroken this show made you.

He also should be reported for spreading fake news in the OP. Since he doesn't know what the word "cancelled" means, and people might misunderstand.

>clickbait headlines

Attached: 1644377503573.jpg (720x609, 32.29K)

Get meds already you baiting faggot.

Retard. Sunrise was always Bandai, they are merging with subsidiaries.

Read this entire thread archive.wakarimasen.moe/a/thread/234017470/#234017470 Educate yourself a little.

Attached: 1590605011887.jpg (458x458, 29.33K)

Arent you always spreading false information in your Yashahime threads about it being written by Rumiko Takahashi when it was confirmed several times even by her that she isnt writing it?

I was here when the thread was opened. Study some history of animation; Bandai bought Sunrise in 1994. The names are changing, Sunrise was ALWAYS property of Bandai. Educate yourself.

You are a stupid dumb baiter that spread fake news. Shouldn't criticize others.

So you admit you're spreading false information yourself?

Attached: 555.gif (200x200, 136.87K)

Yes, I was also in that thread when it was opened.
And if you actually read it, there's a few very good explanations to why a move like this is basically a clear sign of financial issues. No company is being taken over completely this way for no reason if its income is stable and has profitable products.

What false information though?

Attached: 68C663A7-95BA-43C8-9B57-F931F7C8FB36.jpg (1125x1464, 806.9K)

I wonder if Dragon Ball GT fans were this delusional about it being canon too, when now more than a decade later everyone knows and agrees that not written by creator = simply not canon.

No, you did admit it in your previous post. To everyone who has more than 1 braincell it is quite obvious how much of a troll your are.

>the mangaka of the yashahime manga adaptation take
It is an innocuous opinion and it is as important as what my mother think about it. Grasping at straws as per usual. Find a productive hobby in your sad life.

I know this, I was telling the shitposting schizo that is wrong to claim Sunrise was sold to Bandai when it was acquired by it in the 90s.