This an adult manga

This an adult manga

Attached: EZchljKX0AMIkbC.jpg (831x1200, 317.4K)

I guess. It's also a grossout manga, like all the mangaka's work.

eat cum

You have to be at least 18 years old to post on this site.

I am more than 18. Normally manga is more likely a juvenile thing so when mangas with a more emotional plot are made, these are normally for teenagers of Young guys. I think this is the exception and is made for people reaching his 30.

Yeah? What's it called, big guy?

why did he drill his brain?

Plastic surgery for the soul.

Read more manga.

KILL YOURSELF

>why did he drill his brain?
To drain juvenile thoughts

It wasn't supposed to be a documentary.

Attached: x53.png (1115x1600, 482.79K)

Do people stop reading after they get to this page? The manga goes on to show that men are exactly the same, but nobody posts that.

>The manga goes on to show that men are exactly the same
So what? The key difference between males and females is that a guy could just punch some stupid foid in the face. Now it's illegal to do that so we're forced to deal with their dumb bullshit fake feelings and thoughts

>waah waaah waaaah men bad
Not even Any Forums's resident literal faggots and roasties say these things. What is it about Any Forums that attracts this kind of shitposter?

He didnĀ“t drill his brain, only the skull, and enough for drill it, but not enough to touch the tissue that covers the brain.

Only someone around the age of 18 would think this is uncommon in manga.

The manga says that, not that user

Read his post again, he was shitting on the male feminist, not the manga panel.

>>waah waaah waaaah men bad
I never said that. I'm saying you shouldn't single out a specific group when it's something that applies to everybody, because that makes you look like an absolute retard.
For someone of the superior gender, you're making the rest of us look bad.

>foid
go back to Any Forums

>us

Attached: 3fe64504-19de-414a-91d5-0f350b1f7eee.png (1203x676, 1.01M)