Komi-San

Where did it all go wrong? What actually happened to Komi? I was enjoying the manga so much and then it seems that suddenly, the manga lost its spark and the characters became either one note characters or became so annoying that it was unbearable. Mangbagi got introduced which is where i thought things would get better again but they just got blander.

I used to really enjoy Komi and was really excited to read the next chapters but now its become so shit that ive dropped it. What actually happened to this Any Forumsnons?

Attached: Tricky+chicken_640cae_9227710.jpg (1200x1699, 347.46K)

Your Waifu got a BF. She ain't pure anymore and your Moeshitter brain finally saw that there never really was any substance to the manga

>Where did it all go wrong?
When everyone forget this is a gag series.

The gags got stale, the premise ran its course, and everything overstayed its welcome.

I honestly don't even know what the fuck this manga is about anymore.
They just keep making new characters that nobody gives a fuck and never show up again every other chapter.
Just fucking end it already and start a new series for fuck sake

The dragged-out love triangle whose outcome everybody knew from the start because Manbagi's name isn't in the title. It forgot it was a gag manga and tried to be a romcom.

that's the fate of all shitty romcoms

There's like 5 autists who are actually shitting blood every week thinking about how much they hate Komi-san. Fucking pathetic.

>MC says she wants to make 100 friends
>Surprised when the manga has a lot of characters
You might actually have autism

I think it's actually autistic to expect this retarded goal to keep going
Everyone not on the spectrum expected it to end with a realization that deep friendships are what matters instead of 400 Facebook friends, etc...
But the autistic author keeps at it, because that what autists do. Only autists aren't surprised that more characters are introduced. The author said so originally and for the autistic brain, everything is thus proceeding normally. Everyone else is weirded out by this retarded fucking shit.

I kinda wonder what the manga did to you personally so you'd be so assravaged over it.

Attached: accurate answer.png (777x836, 239.14K)

Manbagi should've won teaching Komi a lesson. then they could've stayed friends with Manbagi/Tadano supporting Komi to become independent. Instead we got this shit

Well it's trash. I don't know why you think I'm mad about the manga when it's obviously you that I'm insulting.

This
It also stopped being a comedy once manbaggi got introduced

>Where did it all go wrong? What actually happened to Komi? I
While I dropped the manga around ch 80 it didnt go wrong there, instead it went wrong with ch1 and it never progressed.

you made me want to read that manga

Yeah you're not mad about the manga, you're just crying about it over and over again and begging for it to end, there's a difference.

It might be my fault. I complained about stretched out will they won't they romance plots in manga, and this is what you get when you solve that but there isn't another central conflict to drive things.

Why does a fucking SoL needs a "central conflict" besides standard graduation and making friends? Did someone sell the manga to you as an historical epic?

>What actually happened to Komi?
Nothing. That's the problem. She hasn't changed, she's still the same autist, and that's partly because Tadano, in a way, is an enabler.

>What actually happened to Komi?

Attached: 1644293298033.png (850x1193, 883.26K)

Vol 1-9 are good Komi manga.
Vol 10-11 is where Manbagi I think is introduced, but is still okay, the art style hasn't completely degraded, and it just feels like it is building up a larger cast, and the love triangle thing isn't developed yet.
Vol 12-13 are the Rei arc, which is still okay in my opinion.
After that, it really focuses on the love triangle stuff for about 10-11 volumes, the art starts degrading, all these one-shot characters overload everything, and it just drops off in quality.
My hope is that the anime S2 just goes to the end of vol 9, with the valentine's day and white day stuff finishing it off, and nothing further.

It must be so embarrassing to have a misspelled tattoo.

it's funny how much time goes into some of these edits yet they don't even end up hot, just bizarre

That seems to be an original commission. Pixels, etc. So they just paid money to a professional somewhere.

nah its definitely an edit

why do mutts worship negros?

But its Slice of Life..