Blue Lock

Chapter 163 spoilers:

-Bayern celebrate the goal
-Both Lavinho and Noah are entering in the game
-Noah subs out Kunigami and talks with him. Kunigami has failed his chance. He didn't adapt to Bayern's team and he failed to show his ability as a striker who can surpass Kaiser. -Kunigami is in a pinch because he failed his chance. Now he has to pay the price
-Noah tells Isagi to get ready, he's entering in the game with him
-Yukimiya demands the reason. Bayern philosophy is about having the better numbers and Yukimiya numbers are better than Isagi numbers
-Noah explains the reason is fan service. Isagi is right now the hero of Blue Lock, the world wants him

Attached: FL8wDS5UUAMq9N6.jpg (1263x949, 253.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/sWjURfE
youtube.com/watch?v=1-yxNeFzp6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based marketable Isagi.
Was this break week unannounced? I don't remember reading about it in chapter 162.

Bump

>it's another match where Isagi looks like headless chicken before pulling le crazy face plus zone to score the goal

Kunigami should just fucking btfo Noa's boomer ass and fuck Kaiser in gis emperor bussy. I can't believe he just became an edgy Ichigo. What's the point of him winning the wild card? He might just get discarded and now it's back to Isagi sperging flow and puzzle kinoetry. Isagi's 100% scoring a goal after Noel scores one

Attached: FL8ovidVkAI4on8.jpg (912x641, 102.95K)

imgur.com/a/sWjURfE

Based

>Isagi is right now the hero of Blue Lock, the world wants him
I hate Isagi.

New anime PV featured by Bachira youtube.com/watch?v=1-yxNeFzp6E

When will Anrigoddess come back

Attached: 7zle8600sai81.png (1180x754, 310.01K)

I fucking hate isagi and wish he gets mogged by bachira

Try to convince me to read this

Cool chuuni soccer with Kuroko-style superpowers and cute boys

Whats a Kuroko?
Im a guy who likes football, not a fujo into cuteboy sports anime

Kuroko no Basket is a fairly well known manga/anime about basketball but characters in it have near-superhuman abilities.
This manga is kind of like that, each character has his own specialty and the manga adds effects to them to make them look cooler.
One character is a genius at trapping balls in any position, one is a great sprinter, etc.
It's a shounen battle manga with soccer as the means of battling with good art.

Attached: Nagi.jpg (1070x1600, 959.39K)

Attached: direct shot.jpg (2160x1600, 2.43M)

so when is the anime coming out

Looks dumb I like it

Try Ao Ashi if you're looking for a more "realistic" approach on football/soccer. Be Blues is also okay if you don't mind Mary Sue mc.

Bon

Attached: 0161-009.jpg (2133x1530, 715.83K)

>Bastard munchen
LMAOOOOO!!