Aqua is somehow "annoying"

>aqua is somehow "annoying"
>this little fag isn't
am i watching the same show?

Attached: JUST LIKE ME.jpg (899x899, 61.61K)

Nobody cares about dudes in a discussion about girls.

Bait

Aqua's annoying because she's responsible for most of the problems the team faces. And if she isn't creating them she exacerbates a pre-existing one.

Kazuma is a shit, so you're not wrong. Also Aqua hottest girl in the show, so she can do no wrong

kazuma sometimes goes over the top with his blaming though, like blaming aqua for attracting undead when it's not on purpose and it's not her fault, and yeah she's not very smart but definitely not as useless as he makes her out to be.

also he has his dumb moments too like pic related, samurai didn't even wear swords like that

Attached: ks263.jpg (594x336, 26.05K)

Kazuma is pretty shit as well, but at least he's not screeching 24/7 like aqua does

Attached: B76168C0-003A-490F-B419-A15CA32FF622.jpg (739x415, 23.6K)

This man speaks the truth.

t. useless goddess simp

I love Kazuma!
FUCK Aqua.

I didn't get this either. He didn't have to shorten the sword.

The only ones finding aqua annoying are kissless virgins that can't deal with real women. You can literally tell if someone is a virgin or not by their preference in Konosuba girls.

Kazuma is actually insufferable and I had to drop the LNs because of him

People self-insert as this little fag, that's why. If you hate Aqua and at the same time love Marysuegumin, you're a filthy self-inserting subhuman.

Samurais didn't walk around without any armour either

Tell them, kings. Tell'em.

They're all annoying.

Attached: 1518749_Useless_Aqua_2.jpg (474x592, 36.69K)

and your point is?

*cries, screams, and shits herself*

Attached: 1624831609360.gif (498x280, 2.53M)

Yes, that is why I watch anime, so I don't have to deal with real women.

Aqua apparently loses all her powers if she engages in any sexual act, according to Eris