Boku no Hero Academia

When did you realize Shigaraki was the best character?

Attached: media_FBX7BUPWYAEDqkd.jpg (774x1200, 198.28K)

Pic related or when he accepted the surgery without a second thought.

Attached: Tomura_kills_Nine.png (1920x1080, 2.38M)

DEKU WILL REDEEM ALL THE VILLAINS WITH HIS BUTT.

I'm waiting for him to finally kill AfO before I realize this again

I could've saved her.
Honestly, what is with her design? Looks more like a hero than a villain.

Attached: 1493704700653.png (455x890, 340.95K)

When he started using gamer lingo.

uhh based

Attached: FE8w0fxVIAoR4gh.jpg (3541x2508, 1.14M)

Attached: beros self-inserter.png (900x925, 397.83K)

Endeavor is unironically the best character in the whole series.

Who's the woman?

see

Attached: shimura.jpg (857x551, 233.13K)

Was AFO her husband? It seems way too coincidental that he does the smiling thing too.

I would love to read a manga concerning the lives of the previous users. At least they were all actual adults while facing AFO.

Shigaraki is putrid garbage. One of the worst villains ever.
Endeavor is the best character in this series. Monoma is another great character.
Shinso is also decent.
Kirishima after that.
then AFO.
That's the top 5

Attached: EifXPSyWoAANrvm.jpg (900x587, 136.11K)

Attached: JAPAN POLL 2.png (1350x790, 115.93K)

Attached: dayqyny31iw41.png (1280x1861, 1.29M)

Monoma would've been great if he didn't have his sperging out episodes. Shinso is okayish but massively overrated. Kirishima is cool. AFO is an incompetent faggot who couldn't take over Japan despite living through supposed very unstable time periods when quirks first appeared and the power struggles that usually comes with it. Seriously, people only like him because of the aesthetic. If this was someone like Lex Luthor, he would've taken over half the world. All AFO ever does is, sit on his ass and smile ominously.

>No real dark colors, jumpsuit is a slightly washed out navy that is broken up by her bare arms and big white boots and thigh guards
>Design is overwhelmed by her cloak of mid-toned forest green and light jade hair and eyes. These colors are soothing and/or nature-affiliated without the poison association of neon/very bright green hues
>Posture and expression above the mask is aloof but neutral, without so much as a smug or disgusted expression to contort her face she isn’t doing anything to signal antagonistic intent
>The target designs on her collar and the half an arrow in her hood gives her a jaunty, Robin Hood-esque flair that isn’t particularly threatening
Tl;dr in a setting like MHA were literally every single serious/malevolent villain is either festooned in edgy design details or acts as cartoonishly deranged as Batman Who Laughs, Beros has the look and demeanor of at worst a standoffish government agent/underground hero.
It would have worked if she was a double agent and/or had a villainous breakdown later on, but as it stood she was underutilized as the team sniper and arbitrarily killed off, so she probably should have just been a random side character hero like Clair Voyance.

>best character?
because the bar is SO high, right?

It may be so but I think it's just AFO trying to mock her to get under AM's skin. We don't know all that much about AFOs past? so there's no way to no for sure if he didn't just try to have a bunch of kids at one point?

Oh no no no pigchako bro, what do we do?

I get that, but at a certain point, it seems like he's posthumously shitting on her way, way more than he does All Might. AFO never abducted Nighteye or Torino, Nomified them, dumped their bodies in a ditch, anything.

Attached: JAPAN POLL 3.png (1350x790, 119.53K)

Shit that’s actually kinda clever.
I’m not gonna adopt it as headcanon, but I will say it offers more interesting character dynamic and thematic resonance than “Hisashi is actually AfO” if I absolutely had to choose a “chars are secretly related” fanon.