You will never have a beautiful older steppe wife to dote on you

>You will never have a beautiful older steppe wife to dote on you
why even life

Attached: wife.png (860x1200, 467.25K)

wait I though it was an opposite for older man to marry younger woman in steppe culture?

It's pretty much universal in every culture throughout all of human history for the husband to be older than the wife

>12
>20
Pedoshit

but then how is pic related allow?steppe are muslim right? and muslim doesn't allow older woman marry younger man right?

in all of human/muslim history, surely it happened once

>older woman marry younger man
its allowed

They literally talk about it in like chapter one.

Essentially she was considered "too old" to marry (i forget why she didn't marry sooner) but essentially she got picked up at discount

I'm not aware of any cultures where it's straight up not allowed for the wife to be older. I didn't mean that it's the rule everywhere that the husband be older, just that that's what almost always happens. There are always exceptions. I don't know the exact stats but in the US it's something like 5 or 10% of marriages where the woman is older. Most of the time that's only by a year or two though, not 8.

It’s not about “allowed”, they’re allowed to marry any age. It’s about convienience.
They talk about this is the chapter they sleep over with his caravan relatives. Women typically marry younger so they can give more children over their lifetimes. Amir is seen as weirdly old to just now be getting married, so noone would want her. Which is why Karluk is essentially doing her an act of grace by accepting her despite her “old age”. It’s just a cultural thing, not a hardset rule, and Karluk loves her despite it.

>muslim doesn't allow older woman marry younger man right?
Nigga their Prophet married a woman who was 20 years older than he when he was in his early 20s.

then he fingerbanged a 9 year old so hard she died

She lived until old age though?

based

Honestly the whole wedding thing is pretty funny and cute.

Attached: wedding.png (1714x1172, 1.92M)

Attached: Bomf.png (573x691, 250.47K)

Hot enough to bake bread on

>waaaah
>what are we going to do at the wedding?
>BOMF

sex chapter when

I love this author like you wouldn't believe

Attached: heh.png (1685x1121, 1.74M)

This is one of the most fucking boring manga I've come across.
Shit.