Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru

>Make me an outfit or I'll call the cops on you for accidentally seeing me naked after I stalked you, followed you home and got into your house by pretending to be your friend with your grandpa

Are we supposed to like this character?

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-02-18-19h52m12s512.png (1280x720, 764.29K)

He was a disgusting pervert about it. She's in the right.

Juju > Marin

wow that's crazy

Yes. Juju > all

>why yes my EQ is in the single digits and I can only understand things in absolute binaries

Attached: 1641121413886.gif (704x396, 324.23K)

like or dislike has nothing to do with it. it's an empty character.
this guy has the right idea

My dick does.

Japan can't relate to the male American struggle where getting falsely accused by a woman and having your life ruined is an actual reality, give them a break. Incel

She's a childish character user. Looks like a child and acts like one too. That's why nobody cares that she's rude; you can't expect better of a child.

Attached: 1487222462322.jpg (683x470, 34.03K)

That's right. There's not a single salaryman that lives in terror that some bitch is going to shout "molester!" while he's on the train.

Ugly little goblin looking bitch. What a shit character design, god damn.

Yeah, he stood there for like half a minute just gawking. If you walk in on someone changing like that, it's practically a split second muscle reflex to turn away and shut the door.

The guy is a moron, shitposter, knows absolutely nothing about Japan, fishing for (You)s, or all of the above. You lost when you replied.

But it was silky smooth.

Gojou is attracted to mature and developed women like a normal person.

it's not real

I want to lick juju's flat chest so badly bros

I mean. He was obviously contemplating whether or not to tap that.

Idgaf about children being naked, dunno why you should be