Willingly gets ass fucked for his plans to work

>willingly gets ass fucked for his plans to work
Is picrel the bravest and most daring MC in anime?

Attached: 4qqa8Qb.jpg (678x381, 31.41K)

I can't help but think of reddit whenever I see a post with this frame even though I never visit reddit to know whether they liked it or not

Trust the plan.

Yes. He gave up everything. His pride as a heterosexual man, his just-recovered anal virginity, a quick merciful death, his childhood crush etc, he burned them all on the altar of vengeance and willingly subjected himself to that hell for his goal.

wow that's crazy have a nice day OP

stunning and brave

Reeks of underage spammers like that one retard who posts the same CSM thread every single day

>I can't help but think of reddit

>letting reddit live rent free in your head
Meds. Now.

>redditfag deflecting

>gets out years earlier in the new timeline
I know the show makes you seethe a lot, but everyone that’s read/watched it knows otherwise.

no, he's enjoying the ass fucking this time around.

Why does he get out early

Dude is fucking crazy and everybody in this serie is a horrible horrible person it's terrible people doing terrible things to each other like american comedy

Didn’t really risk much since he was weak and gonna get raped anyway

Attached: 1600188282724.webm (1000x562, 2.94M)

Shitposting aside, I wish isekai had more chad mc’s that aren’t scared to fuck/kill.

He is the most committed.

Attached: 15001712727.jpg (1242x311, 296.26K)

Daily reminder Keyaru will always be an edgy, inferior version to the fun-loving chad Rance. Rance has also never taken dick in his ass multiple times like that faggot did

Yes, he gives dick to faggots instead.

How did I know Rance cuck made this thread?

Reminder before I leave:
Healer:
>dicked for a month while on drugs, barely remembers it
Rance:
>raped in the vagina by an Amerimutt
>cucked by his own son and many others
>allows old men to perform sex acts on his whores
>fucked a tranny
>gets insecure and seethes around handsome men

He also took cock in his vagina, and wasn’t drugged when it happened.

>Redo
>Isekai
Is that how all you gits call Fantasy these days?

I watched some clips from that prison show the Oz. Basically getting fucked in the ass is bad, but if you need to get fucked in the ass a bit to kill everyone you hate then it's worth it. He was already broken in, had nothing to lose.

He reincarnates himself as himself. It's native isekai.

>native isekai
no such thing, dumbass

Do you call all the "I hit my head and woke up back in my school days, now I can finally confess to my childhood friend" wish-fulfillment stuff isekai too?

Why the fuck is it that when picrel does it he is the "best written villain in fiction" but when my man Keyaru does it he is suddenly a faggot?

Attached: 6ac697ba85bfe5074c202fc02fba6281.jpg (700x700, 91.31K)

Yes, different timeline means different world

Well, i'm sold, downloading.

What the fuck is this an actual anime or is this hentai?

That fuck sentence always makes me laugh. It sounds so ridiculous out of context. Well it sounds ridiculous in context but still

As far as we know, Griffith never came from getting his ass fucked. Keyaru came every single time, multiple times.