Worse than Fairy Tail

> Review: The Jujutsu Kaisen anime is revolutionizing shonen storytelling
What sane adult could write the above article without choking on all the cock they had to shove in their mouth?
Just watched this shit and read the manga too and it's just as bad as Madoka, Steins;Gate, Akira, and all those other midwit fucking magnets

Attached: gattyysas.jpg (1400x1400, 147.27K)

It's a known fact that Midmitsu Midsen, also known as Shitshitsu Shitsen is a completely soulless shonen with a totally manufactured fujo """"hype"""" behind it. It's on the same level as K-pop trash when it comes to soullessness.

You will NEVER hear any heterosexual straight white male say anything positive about this anime. NEVER. It's always just either fujo drones, homosexuals, women, or 3rd world shonenspic idiots.

Attached: 1632655198151.jpg (383x637, 82.65K)

Chainsaw Man is even worse, it's starring an unapologetic simp who jumps from one girl to the next like a mindless drone, a literal gov lapdog on top of that

My wife will return soon

JJK is better than demon slayer

Tokyo ghoul: shit
JJK: it's ok
Chainsaw man: masterpiece

They're all bottom of the barrel dogshit, and I'm tired of pretending they're not.

Attached: Ett_67JU0AA3mct.jpg (2048x1024, 358.02K)

demon slayer: overrated trash

This. But both of them are trash.

rent free, also tg shits over all of them it's not even funny

Found the underage

They are literally carbon copies of each other, soulless mass produced garbage with zero appeal. Just different set of color palettes and le whacky quirks slapped onto the characters and the creators called it a day.

BASED Denji poster

Attached: 1619033610715.jpg (803x949, 174.13K)

Don't put Black Clover and Kimetsu with two pieces of garbage and one pretty good but not amazing series

Attached: 1500x500.jpg (1500x500, 282.59K)

im not the guy praising soulless shonenshit and labeling it as masterpiece

Anyone that thinks TG is better than anything is underage kid.

it's better for the sole fact that it's living rent free in your head years after it ended, that's how bad the current era of shonenshit is

Who talking about endings? The whole thing is a shit show retard.

...But enough about BNHA.

you have no reading comprehension on top of having poor grasp of the english language, don't ever reply to me again

TG is similarish. Look at the thread it's a shit thread comparing shows of course it's going to come up with similar genres. Are you brain damaged?

Hot take: all mainstream anime are hot garbage, just a different kind of flavor each season.
chainsoi man is probably the worst offender since it's spurring people on to become simps

>Madoka, Steins;Gate, Akira, CSM, JJK, TG
>all similarish
found the actual braindead

It is an anti-simp manga. Did you even finish reading it?

It's bad because it's popular is one of the most retarded takes ever. Sounds like being an edgy contrarian just for the sake of it.

>It is an anti-simp manga
this has to be bait, but so is the entire thread

Notice how I didn't mention those. Yet the main one JJK is.

>Worse than Fairy Tail
fairy tail is hot garbage, you have shit taste.
>it's just as bad as Madoka, Steins;Gate, Akira, and
you just made my point.

You literally said "look at the thread", did you forget what you just typed seconds ago?

Esl?

Are you? Can't you read OP's post?

Yeah look at the OP picture and then the second picture, kill yourself.

>TGtranny mad someone called it shit
Lmao

The consequences for Denji's simping included him losing all of his friends, becoming a slave for a dog lover and the world falling under Dogkima's rule. Fujimoto is telling the viewers if you simp you ruin society.

AoT is an anti-fascist manga and yet look at its fanbase