Annie

So I'm an anime only and I got spoiled by some fag so I don't give a fuck anymore but why did they give annie a happy ending with armin? was her shitty daddy issues sob story enough justification for massacring the survey corps and toying with soldiers like they were toys? do mass murderers deserve forgiveness because they're cute girls? this shit is unbelievable trash.

Attached: 1628935600428.gif (500x266, 965.74K)

>do mass murderers deserve forgiveness because they're cute girls?
Yes

Japan is full of simps

He did you a favor, dumb animeonly.

Attached: ijiranaide isayama-san.jpg (1920x1080, 316.99K)

This one scene doesn’t make sense. Every other scout she killed could’ve been explained as she’s killing because she needs to. I think Yams just wanted her to seem scary, but it makes her seem like a psycho.

author didn't care anymore, he made a safe ending where everyone is happy together against all odds but he never fully committed to it so you get all these weird interactions

why does reddit hate annie so much, yet is cool with reiner and bernard??? because she was smiling in her titan form and the yoyo thing? she didnt want to be killing people but since she was forced to do it you might as well have fun with it, especially since you're a fucking giant?? it's exactly like zeke treating killing ppl like a baseball game. treating it like a game is their way of protecting their psyches because who wants to actively focus on the fact that theyre killing people? i too would spin people like a yo yo and send them flying to the moon rather than deliberately crushing them with my hand. out of sight out of mind.

i bet ppl just hate her bc shes female

>I got spoiled by some fag
You should be fucking kneeling and thanking that guy for eternity for saving your time

American soldiers are elated when they kill brown ppl overseas stop being a hypocrite, pleb

>yet is cool with reiner
'Cause Reiner has an entire arc where he suffers for his sins, retard
>bernard
kek

She was Bert’s dear friend

>Cause Reiner has an entire arc where he suffers for his sins, retard
"Oh noo, I did something morally bad waah waaah... Can I have my happy ending now?"

I'm an outsider to SnK, but this is one reason I couldn't get into the series. I don't understand how characters can be so psychopathic and justify it. The fact is that titans murder so many people, how can I suddenly be told to sympathize for them and their plight? I heard it has to do with them being persecuted... but maybe if they didn't transform and try and murder people, then people wouldn't give a fuck? Experts of the show, plz explain. If not, no worries, the manga/anime seem like a huge waste of time.

He should have at least had to watch his mom die in the rumbling, would make a fitting parallel with Eren whose mom died as a result of Reiner’s actions. Also Karina was a selfish bitch who deserved it.

The short answer is that they are indoctrinated child soldiers. However, in the case of Annie, she was clearly characterised as a psychopath, but all of that got trashed in the final arc in favour of "I want my daddy, boohoo".

You have no clue about the plot.

Are you implying we're all American soldiers? You do realize the biggest social opposition to America's involvement in the Middle East, and places like Vietnam came from within America itself, right?

Attached: wishing_that_was_me_intensifies_x4.jpg (600x622, 36.53K)

I really don't. I just remember tuning out completely when Titan Shifters where introduced and never read any further.

Here's the thing, there's no such thing as sin. Jesus doesn't exist in aotworld you fucking christcuck. There is literally no reason for Annie to suffer for what she's done.

and are you forgetting the fact she was in a rock for 4 years

Same nerfing happened with Zeke but he had to die for his sins because he wasn’t a cute girl.

Civilized human societies always form some sense of morality and justice.

based

It's standard japanese writing to completely forgive mass murderers/terrorists/etc, especially if they're your friends or become your friends later.
>everyone from Marley
>Vegeta and Buu
>like a dozen fucking characters in Naruto