Chainsaw Man

CSM threads are on the verge of dying. Only fujo schizos remain at this point. What killed the hype?

Attached: 1644599218973.jpg (770x1200, 113.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LxsQZNTFfxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think it will be great again once the anime is out. For now I just avoid these threads.

Attached: 63026o566pw61.jpg (1080x1356, 216.67K)

>Tag: Boob veins

Ewwww, gross. Why would you have sex with women over 50?

Could it have something to do with the fact that only schizos read it in the first place?

I for one come here for Reze art, cutest boy

Attached: 1639933504033.jpg (1025x1140, 210.61K)

>What killed the hype?
Not enough Power.

Attached: x3.jpg (1000x716, 126.75K)

>2 months ago MAPPA couldn't show anything at the Jump Festa event, which implies they were still at an extremely early stage of production

>2 months later they still have nothing to show

Anyone who expecting a kino product this year will be completely disappointed. The anime is going to be a fiasco of catastrophic proportions. We might even be looking at a delay to 2023 here. CSM will be the Cyberpunk 2077 of anime. It's over.

Attached: denji sad.png (639x614, 415.25K)

No! Delays mean more time, more effort. We want this shit out ASAP so it's as much of a dumpter fire as possible. SnK will be over soon; I need more coping teenagers making clowns out of themselves online, and CSM looks like my best bet at getting a whole new batch.

Based CRAPPA

>schizo
thats what you think. Im taking a break. Enjoy your lame thread. I will go work out now

The amount of copium people will huff if Crappa fucks up CSM will be legendary, literally unprecedented amounts of cope. I kinda want to see the absolute meltdown and shitposting it would cause.

Exactly. We got a small taste of it when the real, not preanimated trailer dropped and it was just a few frames of low-detail Makima smothered in MAPPA's ten layers of digital vaseline, but I want MORE.

>The amount of copium people will huff when Crappa fucks up CSM will be legendary

>CSM threads are on the verge of dying.
GOOD! there is nothing to talk about!
>What killed the hype?
(You) did! Im hyped!

Attached: FIMU_3IaIAE4QKF.jpg (1703x2029, 445.85K)

this, the real question will be if CSM's source material is good enough to carry the anime by itself like JJK did when it got the CRAPPA special of awful CG + choppy animation + butchering of the manga

Are you kidding me? JJK's goofy, wobbly characters running on air while CG backgrounds twirl around behind them looks like fucking GitS Innocence compare to SnK: Final Season and whatever CSM is about to look like.
youtube.com/watch?v=LxsQZNTFfxc

>We got a small taste of it when the real, not preanimated trailer dropped and it was just a few frames of low-detail Makima

That was also just a preanimated scene made specifically for the """trailer""", we still haven't seen a single shot from the actual TV anime. The first trailer aired 8 fucking months ago and we still havent seen a SINGLE scene from the real product. What the hell is Crappa doing?

Same but with Makima, cutest sociopath.

Attached: 1643078536785.jpg (1448x2048, 161.22K)

>snk_final_season_trailer_vs_anime_comparison.jpeg

When are we getting the next CSM manga?

I just realized that the entire Chainsaw Man community will look like clowns if Mappa fucks up the anime.

Half of the people inside the CSM fandom have acted like the upcoming anime will be a masterpiece and even change anime as we know it. Imagine all the hyped up anime onlys going in with absurd expectations only to get met with harsh reality once they see Crappas terrible CGI and non-spinning chainsaws combined with shitty, unfitting music and terrible direction.

Bros, I don't want us to become the laughingstock of Any Forums.....

Attached: 1628250182358.png (557x551, 354.7K)

Shut the FUCK UP FAGGOT. stupid faggot loser.

Attached: E_U5x81VkAg8OYl.jpg (1800x1171, 666.03K)

You forgot the shitty character designs. Ohhh, ho, ho, ho. Buckle up niggers. With the supply-chain issues, you better hope your copium arrives on time.