Boruto: Naruto Next Generations

How does one defeat Daemon?

Attached: Daemon.png (284x213, 118.31K)

Dick

To the user from the last thread, Naruto SD was filled with NaruHina shit. There were episodes on the Rock Lee episodes dedicated to it too.

Sasuke SD was filled with SasuSaku shit and some SasuKarin

Attached: Karin Meeting Sakura.jpg (826x1200, 234.38K)

this chapter even came out before SasuSaku was confirmed or Sarada was shown so Kishi's assistant really foreshadowed the shit out of it

Trow him a suicidal ninja, or a shotacon

Banish him to the Dark Ocean

Yes. That is what I was talking about. They want Sarada to win

Thoughts on this FUG take?

Attached: FUG.jpg (1601x853, 488.35K)

Daemon and Eida simply can't be defeated. They NEED to be recruited by Konoha. But what are their own goals? Are they evil?

Attached: FL4lt82XoAU3wfO.jpg (1346x2048, 464.53K)

Daemon is defeated with unconditional love from his onee-san.

Eida can most definitely be defeated. Easily by Boruto or Kawaki.

You cant really recruit Ada because her mindfuck works outside of her control even Code the singularity of autism was affected by it.

Ada wants to true love and to kill Amado for turning her into an object of affection.

Daemon is just a child.

Google tells me it came out in 2016

Boruto and Kawaki can easily defeat Ada, though. They are immune to her power of allure.

fug was wrong to revolt, because it was true that a sharingan user controlled kurama. however hiruzen was a bitch and could have prevented the massacre had he wanted to, danzou just took the opportunity to get rid of political enemies and itachi, despite the novels and anime wanking him as an adult by the age of 7, was a child and acted accordingly, by getting manipulated by his ideology (and danzou). sauce was wrong in wanting to destroy konoha, you don't oppose genocide with genocide, you are the same if you do

I want a Thunder Burger.

Attached: tsubaki burg.jpg (1280x1280, 1.33M)

A sharingan user strong enough to fight Minato controlled Kurama that eliminates everyone except Itachi and they know Itachi didnt fucking do it, Danzo was just looking for an excuse to genocide the Uchiha.

Kawaki's obsession with Naruto is a twisted version of Naruto's old obsession with Sasuke. And neither cared what the other thought either.

It was madness.

The Iron Country is the best worldbuilding Ive seen its a land in a completely alien world where ninjas dont exist it really made the world of Naruto feel like a genuine world with its own unique history.

>Pseudo intellectual Sauce self-inserter's take
Dis? Carded

Ada's sex eyes makes her too dangerous for anyone to ever recruit

fug was possible, but he didn't do it. itachi was impossible since he was 6 at the time

What clan are Ada and Daemon from?

Wait Sasuke's dad wasnt a jobber?

Itachi should have known that the suspicion of the Uchiha really blew up after the 9 tails attack but somehow he didn't put two and two together when he met Obito and chose to keep that information to himself

Ada and Daemon are not from the shinobi world along with most of Kara they are actually alien antagonist when you think about it.

If you go by the novels, he wracked up as many accomplishments as Minato did but the Sarutobi regime censored it to erase the possibility of an Uchiha hokage (unironic).

no. he was a candidate for the hokage, but never became one because he was an uchiha. maybe this was an anime filler thing, don't quote me on this, but he was the head of the clan, so he was low kage level at least, much like hiashi

Will they ever be able to compete with shinobi?

Attached: [SubsPlease] Boruto - Naruto Next Generations - 231 (1080p) [92EBC974].mkv_snapshot_06.12.240.jpg (1920x1080, 199.68K)

I want a Tsubaki sheet.

Could've been Hokage if the Will of Nepotism and fuckUchihas wasn't ingrained into the villages's very foundation

No

Oh so thats why Itachi and Sasuke are so strong.

Hasn't she suffered enough? She's too tiny.

Attached: [SubsPlease] Boruto - Naruto Next Generations - 223 (720p) [2BA1DD01].mkv_snapshot_05.37.186.jpg (1280x720, 151.26K)

They dont need to we have no idea how large the scope of samurai culture is on that continent.

>fuckUchihas
kek based

Attached: chadbirama.jpg (900x834, 100.43K)

Those black genetics working fine making unusually tall for a 12 year old.

Sounds like Uchiha copium, we were never told about anything any non-Madara uchiha did during the pre part 1 wars, FFS we even got to know about what the Hyuuga did during war time because of some Iwa dudes saying how they got fuck by all the rotation spam but nothing on anyone but Madara from the uchiha.

But I want to be able to know so that I can be able to truly IMAGINE her.

Iwabee is older than them.