ITT: post your first animu crush

ITT: post your first animu crush

Attached: kaworu nagisa.gif (498x498, 1.55M)

What does anyone see in this non-character? He shows up near the very end, does nothing, then dies.

Lan is so cute. I never stop cooooming at that one doujin where a guy with glasses lures him into an abdandoned building and violates his bussy, even fills it with sake to get him drunk. It's so hot and I'm ashamed to admit that I would do the same to him if I was an evil character in his fictional world.

Attached: 1638168077136.jpg (850x708, 111.35K)

>52
He's a cute and very kind person.

I do wonder if filling someone's asshole with alcohol gets them drunk? I'm too shy to try such things when I have sex with my young coworkers. I love working at a place with an endless supply of young gay guys.

He gave Shinji unconditional love.

Why don't you try with yourself first? The alcohol will kill any bactearia caused by your degenerate life style.

Attached: 1884be50fcf61d52af6ae707720ed86b.jpg (1080x1055, 120.67K)

Attached: 268.jpg (600x728, 42.93K)

Couldn't have mother have done that instead? What a shitty story everyone at Gainax was a hack

Based thread. for me it was Killua

Attached: 41512091_p10.png (600x847, 424.48K)

If nen ever becomes a thing thanks to nanobots then I'll use all of my shekels to get the nen of this based old man.

(It's already kind of my inner nen because I can easily catfish dummies on social apps thanks to my lewd experiences as a bisexual guy)

Attached: 4.jpg (1200x1767, 516.44K)

I really wish more doujins had Shota Brainwashing.

Attached: 5.jpg (1200x1770, 396.63K)

Basado and Predatorpilled.

why is everyone only posting guys. Did I stumble into a gay thread

Attached: leek.gif (498x373, 2.62M)

For me it was Ranma. I only got Any Forums in hopes that someday an alternate dimension female version of me would show up and ask me to impregnate her.

Attached: RanmaMaleFemaleRW1.jpg (1000x1556, 131.56K)

This it's a pure thread. Please stop posting those gross things. And by gross things I don't mean Killua.
You can post whatever you want user.

Attached: kaworu 3.0.gif (500x300, 728.9K)

It's a pretty underrated fetish.

Attached: 344343.png (540x304, 150.44K)

Doronjo gave me a cougar fetish. My first time was with a xmas cake in her late 30s when I was 19.

Attached: tumblr_inline_nuv0kn0HDp1tw1wp2_640.png (640x480, 304.2K)

The law enforcment white haired shota was way hotter.

His mother is dead.

I prefer more innocent-looking shotas, but yes, he's hot and underutilized in doujins.

Attached: 11.jpg (1280x1851, 364.22K)

>so many shotachads gathered in this thread

We should create a Shotacon Alliance to share stories, doujins and OC stuff. I started drawing last year to create my own shota vore fodder.

as an adult? picrel... as a kid there is a scene where ash is swimming and above him is misty or maybe may and i saw her swimming and it was the first time i felt anything for a character haven't really since

Attached: there is a heavy feeling in my solar plexus.jpg (674x960, 58.02K)

The fuck is catfish?

There was a VTuber who did that earlier this week and then she started shitting and vomiting on stream in toxic shock. It is probably a bad idea.

Japanese women are tiny, though.

Do Vtubers actually show their actual face? Or did people just listen to the noise of her flapping around like a fish while her character kept doing goofy dance moves?

So?

Fuck, I wish I remembered.
Hmm, it's somewhere deep in my memory...
Probably some bitch from Tenchi Muyo or Yu Yu Hakusho or something, just because those are some of the earliest anime I remember watching.

However, for the first time in many years, I have a new anime crush. Might be my first crush I've had on an anime character as an adult.
I totally forgot what this feels like. Ouch. It kind of hurts.

She never showed her face but she posted pictuers of her butthole shitting and previously showed closeups of her vagina while shoving thumbtacks into it.

what the fuck. what a fucking psycho.

Funny thing is, he's infinitely more substantial and important than Mari.